$ky UK HD

blackjim

Registered
Hi.

Just upgrade to the HD package last week.
My CCcam server sends ECM OK on HD channels, but screen stays black.
( using dm800, cccam 2.3.0 )
Is there a problem with the HD channels?

Are other emus clearing this issue?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

kegnkiwi

Super VIP
Donating Member
HD does not work on 3rd party box's under any emu, they have been rolling out a new pairing system over the last year.

blackjim

Registered
And do we know which channels are affected exactly?
Do we know if it's going to gradually cover all channels? ( even SD ones )

Robinson74

Registered
Almost all HD channels are covered, except just a few such as ESPN, Sky News, BT Sport.
We don't know about SD. Hopefully they will not be affected.

blackjim

Registered
My issue is even bigger.
I insert my card in the Sky+ receiver and it opens everything, movies sports and HD, all.

Once I insert my card on dm800/CCcam, only very basic channels open ( like Sky 1 ). no movies no sports ( even the SD ).
Is it related with this pairing thing?

I tried to see whether I screwed something up with the boxkey, but I cannot solve it.
( will trying Oscam improve anything? )

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
nope your card is now paired with new the pairing method
there really is nothing you can do about it now .
only thing you might be able to try is to get a cheap Sky SD box pair your card with sky SD Reciever and save some money and do away with HD Package and take sky pack SD instead as it HD work in any dreambox anyhow .

good luck : )
-
Barney2222

blackjim

Registered
Nah, I don't have time for all that right now. I will just get the card with the Sky+ receiver at my flat and watch from there.

Is it sensible to think that this "new pairing" will be "cracked" by CCcam/OScam/whatever within a few months? Or does it sound like it's going to be a while?

Cheers.

far78

Registered
It's been going on for over a year in the UK and even longer in Italy (since 2012 perhaps?). If there was a solution, surely we'd know about it by now?

blackjim

Registered
It's been going on for over a year in the UK and even longer in Italy (since 2012 perhaps?). If there was a solution, surely we'd know about it by now?
So it looks like it's a serious blocking issue.

Is it related with CCcam being stuck to 2.3.0 for 2-3 years now? I mean it looks to me that there are no "crackers" trying provide a solution nowadays... I have no idea what OScam team does.

( Funny thing, I was able to watch sky sports HD until 1-2 months ago. I thought that pairing update was more recent. )

trickyd-1

Registered
Read up on DVB CI+

Like Barney said. Once card is set to CI+ mode by HD box it will not talk to an unencrypted CI for premium content

They phased this in and so channels dropped off one by one over 6 month period, last ones being the sports, Discovery HD, watch HD. That's why you got sports hd until a few months ago.

Just to add a bit more: the CW used to encrypt the channel is now a product of the CW produced by the smartcard plus a key stored in the SKY box. Nobody has managed to extract this key yet and until they do CS software won't produce the correct CW to descramble the channel.

This technology now means that an *** cam is available for use by sky Deutschland users but it will only work in a receiver that supports CI+ compliance which means that if the content is flagged as no record or no redistribute the box must not allow the function.

Last edited:

seamouse

Registered
what a dumb post IMHO
sky pairing of HD went close to 2 years ago thats why thomson boxes are now wothless and is common knowledge on 100 board and 5000 plus servers
in oscam just make a service file called no hd

add this codes
CFA1,D322,D86D,0EDE,0F49,0F50,0FA1,0FA3,0FA4,0FAB,0F1E,0F29,0F41,0FBE,0EDA,0F0C,0F1A,0F25,0F4D,0F69,0EDC,0EEF,0F24,0F4E,0EEA,0EED,0F16,0F3D,0FC5,0EF8,0F10,0F1C,0F1D,0F40,0EE7,0EE8,0EE9,0EEB,0F3C,0F1B,0F1F,0F21,0F23,0F42,0EE6,0F2D,0F30,0F43,0F04,0F68,0FC6,0EF2,0EF3,0F0B,0F0D,0F19,0F26,0F46,0EEE,0EF0,0EFB,0EFC,0F4C,0F0A,0F17,0F47,0FAA
##

dOOds

Registered
ITVS have come out of HD pairing..Setanta and BT are not HD paired....There are many HD channels still...

So in theory not a dumb post,the guy asked a question..

Giggity Goo....Alllllright!!