South America sport channels in EU

Petar120

Registered
Hi.

Is it possible to get signals for some sport channels from south america on these sat positions (40,5w, 43,1w, 55,5w, and 58w)? And is it possible to decrypt them?

amdade

Registered
Signals, yes reasonably easy. Encryption hit and miss for me. Sportsmax is still working for me but others such as Fox Sports, ESPN need me to do some more research as they are now not working.

I have a 2.4m antenna which works well for all of these except 43.1 which is low signal here, where abouts are you located ?

Petar120

Registered
Thanks for answer.
Good to know that it is possible to receive these satellite positions and open some channels.
My location - Jugoslavia. ;)

amdade

Registered
OK good luck. 55 and 58W low in the sky for you, hope you have a good unobstructed view of the western horizon... You are in a better spot than me for 43W

CBAND CATCHER

Registered
After moving to PowerVu 3 sophisticated system,our receivers will not be able to decode channels in 40 W,55W,43 W ad 58 W.Hense,there is no need for big satellite dishes.

ro_54

Registered
After moving to PowerVu 3 sophisticated system,our receivers will not be able to decode channels in 40 W,55W,43 W ad 58 W.Hense,there is no need for big satellite dishes.
This is not accurate: i can see channels on 43w,55w & 58w, from north america. they are still on powervu. 40w is obstructed for me.

ro_54

Registered
Iam talking about 40 w.Many channels left to PowerVu 3 unfortunately.
good info now, because initially you said:
"After moving to PowerVu 3 sophisticated system,our receivers will not be able to decode channels in 40 W,55W,43 W ad 58 W."

CBAND CATCHER

Registered
you may be right, but i never see a Powevu3 encryption name listed anywhere.

PowerVu 3 is a very sophisticated copy of PowerVu system.That's why some bouquets has resorted to it recently, like MTN Network in 34 W and Gol TV hd in 40 W.

Petar120

Registered
PowerVu 3 is a very sophisticated copy of PowerVu system.That's why some bouquets has resorted to it recently, like MTN Network in 34 W and Gol TV hd in 40 W.

Hi.

If I good understand - there is no way to open Gol TV HD on 4061 R, am I right? (40.5w position)

On 55.5w - 4015 H - is it possible open Fox Sports channels? (on lyngsat it shows like powerVu+ - don't know what that + sign mean)

Thanks for any information.

ro_54

Registered
Hi.

If I good understand - there is no way to open Gol TV HD on 4061 R, am I right? (40.5w position)

On 55.5w - 4015 H - is it possible open Fox Sports channels? (on lyngsat it shows like powerVu+ - don't know what that + sign mean)

Thanks for any information.
yes, 4015h/55w, can be open by oscam.