Music

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Hi all again, looking around the forum i see you can request music files, i have quite a lot of mp3's about 2000 + gig from old stuf to virtually everythink upto date, not sure if we can upload to the forum, if anyone requests somethink and i have got it, you will have to point me in the right direction where to upload it.

Kev

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for being generous and offering help. As for uploading, if someone requests a certain song you can upload on forum. But if it is an album in question then please use some upload site like rapidshare. About uploading permissions, registered members can only upload to "public sat upload" and "share your favorite song" forums. But since you want to help out it is not a problem to fix you up with a VIP status so you can upload anywhere you want.
If someone asks for a song you can upload it in request section. And if it is an album please post a link to it in Music downloads, one of the genres.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Music uploaads

Rocknroll said:
Thanks for being generous and offering help. As for uploading, if someone requests a certain song you can upload on forum. But if it is an album in question then please use some upload site like rapidshare. About uploading permissions, registered members can only upload to "public sat upload" and "share your favorite song" forums. But since you want to help out it is not a problem to fix you up with a VIP status so you can upload anywhere you want.
If someone asks for a song you can upload it in request section. And if it is an album please post a link to it in Music downloads, one of the genres.

Thanks for your consideration rocknroll i have no problem with uploading albums or tracks if requested.