Skin przeznaczony do Black Hole
2353a2fc3cd70.jpg

dcb2fd6cc6947.jpg

37563d19c9126.jpg

ada7749305e5d.jpg

cf6354f3ec0f0.jpg

Dodałem infobar z zzpicon
4bf257c3622fb.jpg

Pobieramy po kliknięciu na mniejszy plik "pobierz plik".Instalacja z panela GREEN PANEL /Dodatki/Reczna instalacja Pakietów BH.
10.gif

Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j4rw8z

My best regards and thank for such a beautiful skin very well worked.
Congratulations for such an amazing job.

Tell me that I own a Vu / Zero, with Black Hole 3.0.4

I wanted to ask you some questions about the skin that I do not solve.

1. I do not know why I do not get the picons in the information bar when I change the channel. What do I have to do to get the picons out in the OSD bar?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5RngkqZ8A4ofTC522
5RngkqZ8A4ofTC522

2. How can I change the language by visualizing the time in the time bar that comes out by pressing the ok button twice? I think the language that comes out is Polish.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PNgZmpzsLTd3vx093
PNgZmpzsLTd3vx093

3. This would be as a request, you think that changing the channel by pressing the numeric keypad, you could leave the picons of that channel in the pop-up window that appeared.

4. Could you tell me what picons you have installed? pass me the link to download it, I see that they are personalized with the channel's theme.

Thank you in advance and thank you very much for sharing your work with the world.

Mis saludos ante todo y agradecer por tan hermosa skin muy bien trabajada.
Enhorabuena por tan sorprencente trabajo.

Decirme que poseo un Vu/Zero, con Black Hole 3.0.4

Queria hacerle unas preguntas en cuanto al skin que no doy solucionado.

1. No se porque no me salen los picons en la barra de informacion al cambiar de canal. Que tengo que hacer para que salgan los picons en la barra de OSD?.

2. Como puedo cambiar el idioma al vizualizar el tiempo en la barra del tiempo que sale al presionar 2 veces el boton de ok?. Creo que el idioma que sale es el polaco.

3. Esto seria como peticion, crees que el cambiar de canal presionando el teclado numerico, podria salir el picons de dicho canal en la ventana emergente que aparec?.

4. Pdrias decirme que picons tienes instalado? pasarme el enlace para descargarlo, veo que son personalizados con la tematica del canal.

Gracias de antemano y muchas gracias por compartir tu trabajo con el mundo.

Last edited:

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
Its unlikely @chenoui70 will answer, hes not the author of that skin.

giulia

Registered
same problem I believe as if it were a skin
modified with a special program that makes the picon appear in the information bar
because in the various forums they say beautiful picture but no one can give me an answer for the defect

cristianpanama

Registered
same problem I believe as if it were a skin
modified with a special program that makes the picon appear in the information bar
because in the various forums they say beautiful picture but no one can give me an answer for the defect
You would not know what program or ipk I should use to show me. Help please, I think it's a good Skin and that's why I will not have to change.

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk