Zgemma H7S sources

brujo874

Registered
Considering an UHD stb & have searched many forums on both sides of Atlantic for info. Have looked to Ferguson Ariva 4K, Octagon 4008, Zgemma H7S for reviews. Main problem with seller of Zgemma in Ca for me is reputation. There have been many in the USA who have reasons to doubt this ones(T2K) credibility. Lack of blind scan, no 4.2.2, sketchy support on sellers forum.
Enough of that.
Anyone have luck dealing with sellers on alibaba for the Zgemma H7S? After all, China is the mill that grinds this stuff out.

AAR5AC

Registered
T2K is an excellent supplier. I purchased a 10' mesh dish kit from him back in June and everything arrived on time and at the price given. Transaction went thru Paypal seamlessly.

I did a review on them both at Satguys and Rick's. Matter of fact this afternoon I ordered a H7S from them and already have a tracking number. Only problem was getting some stuff thru customs. If you live in CA then that won't be a problem.

Some of the earlier dishes had quality control problems out of China but those issues have all been fixed. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them at all.

brujo874

Registered
T2K is an excellent supplier. I purchased a 10' mesh dish kit from him back in June and everything arrived on time and at the price given. Transaction went thru Paypal seamlessly.

I did a review on them both at Satguys and Rick's. Matter of fact this afternoon I ordered a H7S from them and already have a tracking number. Only problem was getting some stuff thru customs. If you live in CA then that won't be a problem.

Some of the earlier dishes had quality control problems out of China but those issues have all been fixed. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them at all.
You sound like a salesman for T2K. I still have my doubts about the T2K business model.
Code:
http://www.legitfta.com/forum/showthread.php?25508-4-2-2-SD-HD-Video-FTA-Receiver-Scam-nbsp-(3-Participants)
and
Code:
http://www.legitfta.com/forum/showthread.php?25885-ZGemma-H7-UHD-From-Tek2000-com-Buyer-Beware!-nbsp-(5-Participants)

A quick search of Alibaba yields many sellers plying that same model. Your own posts at tvrosat about the H7S raise questions for me. If that is you there(?)

brujo874

Registered
Alternatives

Because there seems to be something wrong with support over at t2k these days for the Zgemma H7S, will look for other stbs.
Know for a fact that Ferguson-digital has its own product support site so an Ariva 4K combo might be a good choice, they are always there for customers. Still have my Ariva 100.Liked it well.
Then there is Formuler F1 enigma2 based with dual core BCM chipset, dual tuner, lots of memory.
More alternatives, Vuo duo +, DM900, Octagon. Lots of reading now.

After much reading have given up on idea of Zgemma, as if you haven't guessed that already!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

brujo874

Registered
Formuler F1 it is!

Formuler F1 was shipped quickly from XXXXXX-satellite. Loaded from vendor with E2, openPLi, and satellite arc that includes all NA sats. Yes!

Interesting quote from another site:
"I am tired of being lied to about the performance of fta products. I work hard for my money, and I expect the fta products that I buy to perform as advertised. Why should I have to pay return shipping for something that does not perform as advertised? That is what most of these vendors want you to do - If they will do that much. Some do not want any returns at all."

I feel much the same way. :thum:

Last edited:

brujo874

Registered
Old habits hard to break T2K?

Oh boy!
Seems the chief 'kook' and bottle washer of T2K has gone on a rampage banning members by association with anyone he doesn't like. And just for 'good' measure, adding in a few of his own aliases to confuse the masses. But not all of us BossHogg. Only thing(s) missing are the rat avatars he assigned to whomever he dislikes enough to ban, just as he did at sad testicles.
Add to that he and his minions are dissing DH Satellite dish mfg.
Like any Asian sweatshop dish could compare to anything US made.
No contact phone number. No physical street address. Just an email.
Does he even have a business license?:nana:

brujo874

Registered
A quote from the past. Alex Portillo just won't learn from the past. Or whatever his new Asian name is....
Like is said elsewhere - you just can't fix stupid.
"Hummmm, he wants to call off the war does he, and apologize....Well there are conditions to this.

One, a public apology to all those he called a rat or investigator, not only on his site but all other FTA sites around the world, in the open for all to see.
Two a personal apology to me for the slander he posted to my good name, this because he directly slandered a natural persons name and not a fictitious one.
Three, close down his site in 30 day so it never darkens the web again, the 30 day close down is to let all members at that site to read his apology on his site, and a total erasure of all posts by me at his site and a deletion of my account at that site before close down.
Four, for him to never visit ANY FTA site again, and we will be watching.
Five a sum of $2500 US to be in the form of a cashiers check drawn on a known bank in the name of a third neutral party. this to cover some expenses in trying to track down his home address by some friends of mine....Address will be furnished when he contacts my Email address used to first register on his site.

Failure to do this would/could result in a fine of up to $750,000 in US dollars once the FBI or Interpol tracks him down."

brujo874

Registered
It appears that admins from tvrosat have resorted to employing thugs to take down legal fta websites. Is their business that bad that they cannot stand on their own merits? Alex Portillo, proprietor of tek2k has been shown to have no telephone contact number, no home mailing address, no business license & no physical business address, only a mail box at a shipping store.

http://www.envoy.ca/2400midland/

This guy must be on the run - why else would he need to hide like this?
Would you buy a used car from this man?

brujo874

Registered
50 cent posting enticements?

Guess business is so bad that his shill personalities are suggesting 50 cent apiece store credits per wild feeds posted. What will the tvrosat/tek2k/BossHogg clown do next? Devalue their store credits due to falling value of bitcoins?:rolleyes:
IF any of you here are members over there be aware that they are stealing usernames & email addresses for later use after they've banned you for trifling infractions. Everyone would be wise to close their tvrosat associated email accounts, delete all cookies, etc to sever all ties to that ****hole. They have little to nothing to offer of lasting value there. You will get ripped off. Another problem with one receiver only to be replaced with yet another receiver with more potential problems, ad nauseum.
Its the Same old song and :dance

brujo874

Registered
Guess business is so bad that his shill personalities are suggesting 50 cent apiece store credits per wild feeds posted. What will the tvrosat/tek2k/BossHogg clown do next? Devalue their store credits due to falling value of bitcoins?:rolleyes:
IF any of you here are members over there be aware that they are stealing usernames & email addresses for later use after they've banned you for trifling infractions. Everyone would be wise to close their tvrosat associated email accounts, delete all cookies, etc to sever all ties to that ****hole. They have little to nothing to offer of lasting value there. You will get ripped off. Another problem with one receiver only to be replaced with yet another receiver with more potential problems, ad nauseum.
Its the Same old song and :dance
Guess this post got to him........he's equating my UID as others in his same old pathetic ploy to distract attention from the demise of his failing forum with its miniscule sales figures. He's done this before as BossHogg at the defunct satellitetesters forum - a forum where Portillo employed the same tactics against his own members as now at tvrosat. Beware if you're still a member there. He will use you............:nana:
As to his complaints about bashing, he should set an example for himself first, shouldn't he?

brujo874

Registered
As the stomach churns.......

The silly saga of tvrosat continues with new allegations when in fact a lot of us have known all along that some of BossHogg Portillo's minions fled to other forums to keep conducting business as usual in PVu piracy. In fact tvrosat forum & their sponsors condone it! They've posted here at sat-universe, some in fact still using their old avatars. Look around - you'll find them. Over at dm800 forum too if it still exists - I don't go there. Why would I? I have a legal c-band subscription. No, I'm not Glen, Alex Portillo.

AAR5AC = Arion = Twitanium+Mike4incest+vendig+tek2k
Just read some of the very long-winded posts at satelliteguys, tvrosat & elsewhere. Definitely stinks of a composite compost heap.
One might even suppose that Arion swiped an avatar from a member named European member Rudi at legitfta. Or is he a pretender there too? This latter seems likely as he's at some other Euro forums too.

Last edited:

brujo874

Registered
John Simpson

John Simpson = Carlos = Alex Portillo = tvroadmin = tek2k = Stony = unclboob = ftaer = etc.
Breaking REAL news today..............
John Simpson continues to deny his Zgumby H7 is failing to meet expectations. No 4:2:2 No blindscan. Not the stb that he claimed it to be. Hmmmmmm, just like the dm500hd, isn't it? How many unsuspecting buyers fell victim to that scheme?
Look for the truth in Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160306100534/http://www.satellitetesters.com:80/forum/portal.php
John Simpson continues down the same path as before. Lure the victims in with false promises of great value, then fail to follow up. When problems arise, ban the members who ask pertinent questions. When attendance at his paltry forum is low, create new IDs to ask the questions then ban them to make forum appear more active.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o
If this guy had been an iks seller a few years ago, and its likely he was to make a dishonest buck, he would've been banned at forums like this pretty quickly. Fact is, John Simpson doesn't know how to earn an honest dollar. Never has and never will. Why do you think his mailing address is a postal store? Because he's on the run!

brujo874

Registered
Wouldn't it be so very ironic if the Tiangong-1 crashed into the Hong Kong business district where tekadmin of tvrosat conducts his business?
https://www.space.com/40164-chinese-space-station-crash-last-day.html
Given the way his business has plummeted earthward in recent months, perhaps because no one believes his lies about his products, his only recourse would be file for business insurance losses after the "crash".
And fold up his circus tent, move to another location and set up shop with another new name.
Hmmm, John Simpson?