Glarab sessionUpdater + Bouquet

fankoosh

Super Moderator
confirm script is running ok & chs working with livestreamer on openatv4.2 , nice :thum:

diablo

Registered
don't work by me

187564334.jpg

kiwiz

Registered
if you done all the steps apart of part 2

in status.sh you find status.sh when you click on session updater. in status.sh you right click file permision and change the numeric to 755, restart gui.
the reason we doing that so it can read and write

Last edited:

kiwiz

Registered
don't work by me

187564334.jpg

mate go /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions session updater,status.sh right click go to file permission and change the numeric number to 755 click ok, when you done that restart gui update session updater and it will start to grab a session id if am not wrong.

thanks szudena

kiwiz

Registered
i confirm this one is working ok on my vu zero VTI image 8.0 latest update .

make sure you have livestreamer to test its working test glarab on arabicentertaiment plugin(author testi

session updater glarab
author szudena

valentino50

Registered
Strange enough I have done exactly the same like explained IPTV appear on my favourites but empty no channels in it?
On vu+zero blackhole image

diablo

Registered
@ kiwiz

i have done all what you say and i have all what i need livestreamer and everything but dont wangt work lol

kiwiz

Registered
Strange enough I have done exactly the same like explained IPTV appear on my favourites but empty no channels in it?
On vu+zero blackhole image

replace glarab bouquet again and restart gui happens to me aswell.

replaced it again restarted

update session update if you got permision denied then change status.sh numberic to 755

valentino50

Registered
replace glarab bouquet again and restart gui happens to me aswell.

replaced it again restarted

update session update if you got permision denied then change status.sh numberic to 755
Thanks Kiwiz now the channels list appear in IPTV but does not open any one black screen?

fankoosh

Super Moderator
members having difficulties plez try this ipk , u may need to add string of bouquet to bouquet.tv in etc/enigma2 or it shall be inserted auto as in open atv4.2 image , after install restart e2 & when u see chs in list , go ahead & update chs session by the plugin from plugin browser then again restart E2 or reload chs list so chs r now should be clear & u already must installed livestreamer

valentino50

Registered
I have manage to get the channel list but they don't open at all.

PS:Just wanted to add teledunet auto installer works perfect I don't think there is a need to install livestreamer pls correct me if iam wrong?

Last edited:

kiwiz

Registered
thats the filesx you need just ftp to tmp/ and install.

i confirm its working ok vu zero VTI image once again..

big thanks to sezudena brother

szudena

Registered
Thanks.but in your last posted link for Livestreamer there was 4 files inside the folder..Dont know which one to install in the vu+zero..
Have a look here

send all file to /tmp folder
then write in telenet
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

after the installtion done write in telnet to start livestreamersrv
livestreamersrv manualstart

samkooke

Registered
hello szudena look my log thanks.

root@hs7119:~# livestreamersrv manualstart
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/sbin/livestreamersrv", line 14, in <module>
from livestreamer import Livestreamer
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/livestreamer/__init__.py", line 31, in <module>
from .api import streams
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/livestreamer/api.py", line 1, in <module>
from .session import Livestreamer
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/livestreamer/session.py", line 2, in <module>
import pkgutil
ImportError: No module named pkgutil