Best image for gigablue quad

lpl74

Registered
Hi guys
Just ordered my gigablue quad today and doing a bit of research.
What is the best image for this receiver. I want an image that has a plugins server and also has emus.

Also do I have to download and install drivers for it, before I flash any new image.

Thanks for any help or info

Last edited:

testi

Super VIP
I use TeamRed Image for the Quad - server oki and no need to download drivers because they are allready in the image ( same case for all other images )

lpl74

Registered
I was looking for that image today, could not find it only on there website, did not want to register just to download the image.

Do you have any download links as to where I can download it from.

Thanks

poliv123

Registered
I tried openrsi/openmips/hdfreaks etc...
I think OpenHDF Teamimages Nightly(latest), is best for me, for now.

lpl74

Registered
Thanks guys for all the reply's.
Cant wait now to get my hands on it and get down and dirty.
Do i have install a boot-loader for open mips, I know yesterday when I was searching Some one of the above images mentioned I had to install the most recent boot-loader. I have never installed a boot-loader and don't want to wreck the box before I even get to use it. I have an amiko alien triple tuner so this is a big upgrade for me.

Has anyone on here got a backup for 28.2 fixed dish, be great-full if you guys could upload one for me.

Once again thanks for the help and info

lpl74

Registered
does anyone know the password and login details for open mips e2 image.

it came with open mips installed as default

Just received quad today and need to telnet to it.

Thanks everyone

lpl74

Registered
Which version of oscam should I download and install its on the default open mips, that came with box.At the moment it is on the default image openmips 2.0, kernel version 3.5.1

And do my file go to usr/keys
I have tried to downlaod and install various versions but have no joy,

Thanks guys

lpl74

Registered
Which version of oscam should I download and install its on the default open mips, that came with box.At the moment it is on the default image openmips 2.0, kernel version 3.5.1

And do my file go to usr/keys
I have tried to downlaod and install various versions but have no joy,

Thanks guys