JTAG for Gigablue 800 and SE

Akire

Registered
Auf Deutsch

habe ein pack mit JTAG -Anleitungungen und Tools für die Gigablue Solo und SE gefunden. Leider Ohne entsprechende JTAG belegung und ich weiss nicht welche JTAG controller/Kabel verwendet wurden. Daher ist es für mich nutzlos. Vielleicht ist ein findiger Bastler unter euch der damit mehr anfangen kann. Über feedback diesbezüglich würde ich mich freuen da ich auch einer von denen bin die anscheinend nicht richtig lesen können und den falschen bootloader geflasht haben. Im Pack enthalten: JTAG Anleitung im DOC format Broadband Studio 3 Config Files in XML für die prozessoren der SOLO und der SE + orginale bootloader

to English

have a pack with JTAG Anleitungungen and tools for solo and SE Gigablue found. Unfortunately, without proper JTAG assignment and I do not know what JTAG controller / cables were used. Therefore, it is useless to me. Perhaps a clever tinkerer is among you do with it anymore. On feedback in this regard I would be happy because I also am one of those who apparently can not read properly and have flashed the wrong bootloader. The pack includes: JTAG instructions in DOC format Broadband Studio 3 config files in XML for the processors and the SOLO SE + orginal bootloader

So steht es überall drin in den Boards @ lelo

you get this info in almost all boards to read @ lelo

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
there's any pictures from mainboard....cos i haven't got this box...maybe i can draw connections cable..who needs

asaphus

Registered
there's any pictures from mainboard....cos i haven't got this box...maybe i can draw connections cable..who needs

Hi m8. Thanks for helping. My gigablue stuck on boot and nothing has helped so far. However after searching the web for a long time, I finally found the proper jtag board (according to giga support, it is the same as vu+)but have a lot of problems conecting it to the giga. As I do not have much knowledge about electronics, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me which connectors an pins should I use( both on the giga and the jtag board).
I've read that I must use broadband studio3 for that, but I dont seem to be able to install it properly as it is not seen under the device manager (win xp pro).

Much appreciate any help.

Thanks

Links for the images of the motherboard and the jtag board:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89801194@N07/8165617581/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/89801194@N07/8165649832/

Last edited: