Multistream Satellite Channels [Info] on Numerous Satellites eg 31.5E, 12.5W

ufeedo

Registered
yes for cccam or others go to App on the Menü and klick Blue button and klick red button for Server adress givin d.openboxfan.com
for softcam see on openboxfan.com

denilson2

Registered
Yes, I got on the machine from Ukraine from Kiev were obtained channels on the satellite, hoping 49 C-Band
Does my friend picks T2-Multistream

tifosamp

Registered
can somebody receive mediaset channels in 5w by TBS5925 ??
denilson2 hi my dear ( shin il jou ) did you get mediaset channels with openbox SX6 ??

thanx .

Last edited:
M

mauricelugher

can somebody receive mediaset channels in 5w by TBS5925 ??
denilson2 hi my dear ( shin il jou ) did you get mediaset channels with openbox SX6 ??

thanx .

I have TBS 5925 and I can watch those channels.

dxn

Registered
I get a picture freeze on French multistream channels in 5w, mediaset are ok, only problem are the french ones. I think the cause could be the codecs used. What codecs are better for this french channels?

I have TBS6983 card

dxn

Registered
anyone knows what could be the problem with french channels? Only get a picture freezed...

tifosamp

Registered
i have received some of mediaset channels on 5w but the signal is not stable , is it normal or it is the fact of weak signal ???

can somebody give us any info about this ..

i'm using TBS5925 with DVBDream .

dxn

Registered
i have received some of mediaset channels on 5w but the signal is not stable , is it normal or it is the fact of weak signal ???

can somebody give us any info about this ..

i'm using TBS5925 with DVBDream .

It's stable here, no problem. I'm using TBS 6983, signal is strong here. Maybe is due to your location?

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I think for me the 12.5W & 4.8E are the most wanted. And 12.5W should Open on Openbox SX series. And 4.8E use encryption as well and no public keys are avail, so not open on any device. (Except for the current temp FTA situation). I am thinking of getting a SX6 myself.

dxn

Registered
I think for me the 12.5W & 4.8E are the most wanted. And 12.5W should Open on Openbox SX series. And 4.8E use encryption as well and no public keys are avail, so not open on any device. (Except for the current temp FTA situation). I am thinking of getting a SX6 myself.

For 12,5w no root codes needed, just input stream ident to get lock on channels.

On 4.48e al multistream Are FTA no encryption or pls codes needed.

Only one stream uses diferent pls - root - T2-MI, that needs a special player to get it.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
anything get the 40e c-band multistreams...... thinking Match TV (formerly Rossia 2) of course ;)

Francescone

I lost all italian multistream channels at 5 West (RAI and Mediaset). Is it a problem in my setup or are they gone? Maybe PLS changed? Please help.

1bedu12

Registered
or gigablue quad hd with external tuner ... or best one a newtec receiver but it starts with 1000.- euro ...

alternative tbs 5925 as external device