Canal Digital owner M7 Group makes way to DVB-free S2X free

victor

Registered
Canal Digital owner M7 Group makes way to DVB-free S2X free

The Luxembourg media company M7 Group has an agreement with Newtec closed for delivering new equipment. This is suitable for use of the new broadcasting standard DVB-free S2X.

The new equipment, in the form of, inter alia, encoders, is used for the uplink of transmitters to the M7 Group used satellites. As first appearing the new encoders at the uplink in German Usingen for German cable supply package M7 Deutschland, the former Cable satellite company Eutelsat, kiosk to be used. M7 Germany makes for satellite distribution using the Eutelsat satellite on 9B-9 degrees East. The same satellite position is later this month by the new supplier Joyne used to a Netherlands focused on channel offer.

Professional market

DVB-free S2X is an improved version of the now widely-used employment standard DVB-S2. By using newer techniques one can broadcast more channels on a transponder. For SVB-free S2X is a supporting satellite receiver needed. This one is for the consumer market not yet available. Well there are for the professional market, where M7 Germany focuses on, suitable receivers for sale. It is not the first to wonder look that new equipment will be used for the uplink to Eutelsat 9B.

Other benefits

In Usingen, however, are even more channels of M7 Group providers who on the Astra3-satellite broadcast to this satellite beamed up on 23.5 degrees East. These include channels by CanalDigitaal, TV Vlaanderen and Skylink in the transmitter range. Also for this group of transmitters for the consumer market can the new encoders without using DVB-free S2X. The new encoders use with the current employment standard DVB-S2 the bandwidth more efficiently. This allows Group M7 also more channels via the same satellite transponder bandwidth in the current quality spread. In this case, the Subscriber no new satellite receiver to buy.

casco

Registered
Hello everyone
I have brought a Dreambox Triple 2x DVB-S2X und 1x DVB-C/T2 TUNER, but i don't know how to setup the tuner, i have fixed it inside the box, but if i scanning on 5.0w, it wasn't showing any stream channels, is there any help.
My box is DM900 4K
Thanks