Medialink Black Panther

barc

Registered
Hi
I have a medialink black panther which for the price is quite a nice box
The problem is support appears nonexistant emails are ignored no telephone contact supplied and very few posting on the internet
has anyone found a good source of info for this box

boomerbarry

Registered
what do u need to know, had one for 8 months
Hi seamouse, is it normal for the picture to freeze on the sports channel with the black panther medialink? Also why did the haye fight go off at the end of the secound round? I have to agree with barc that their isnt much news regarding these boxes. Your help is very much appreciated

Regards

Bazza

2Hot

Registered
This box cant compete for keys when number of users grow on a server. It freezes every 10mins!!!

seamouse

Registered
Hi seamouse, is it normal for the picture to freeze on the sports channel with the black panther medialink? Also why did the haye fight go off at the end of the secound round? I have to agree with barc that their isnt much news regarding these boxes. Your help is very much appreciated

Regards

Bazza

i have no freezing at all of the server i use, 100% ok

nmalik

Registered
Can you access the internet on this box? If yes, its very useful as it means that you could look up the 7 day epg of a channel.

sattstuff

Registered
Hi!
Is any in here knowing about some master password reset function´s or keys at the Medialink Black Panther
cause I have one who is going to lock up and call for an password - which I´am quite sure is = 0000 but any try to the box handle give me only wrong password

seamouse

Registered
Hi!
Is any in here knowing about some master password reset function´s or keys at the Medialink Black Panther
cause I have one who is going to lock up and call for an password - which I´am quite sure is = 0000 but any try to the box handle give me only wrong password

how are u trying to do a password?

go to network, look at ur ip

lets see is of a router 192.168.1.1 or 0.1 at end, go to ie or ff and put in bar 192.168.1.1:8080
8080 is the port of the box, default login is admin and 0000

xmanq8

Registered
I am new to forum and new to Blackpanther receiver too.

Been trying to update the firmware. Problem is all the firmware are in .img format and in USB mode receiver is accepting only .abs files.

Please help me on steps in uploading .img file to receiver

Moodybug

Registered
Media link black panther

Hey people

I have a media link black panther box that needs
Updating software/server. I'm not very clued up on these
Things, but it is no longer unlocking the channels.
How do I go about doing this? Any help would be
Appreciated taa

francoarab

Registered
hei there on new software 2,16 the admin and 0000 not working
any 1 know whats the problem .
i updated directly from internet to newest software since i have this problem . before worked with no problem

barc

Registered
Please advise how do i enter a cline into the black panther
also can a sky white card be used with this box if so how do i set it up
thank you

fbaig80

Registered
media@link black panther

media@link black panther new software update
Medi@Link Black Panther Firmware
sand please