Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DM7020HD tuner enhancement

DM 7020HD Chat

Old 04-10-2018, 21:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DM7020HD tuner enhancement

Hello. Did someone tested the following tuner in 7020HD ?
Does it work, or may work in some firmware distribution ?
Dreambox Triple MultiStream (2x DVB-S2X/DVB-T2/DVB-C)
Produktcode DMTRIPLEMST2
EAN-Code 4044845099771

Old 04-10-2018, 22:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DM7020 can not work with codec H.265

I received answer that 7020HD do not support codec H.265 (DVB-T2) , so installing card with (also) this enhancement would fail.
The Following User Says Thank You to androids For This Useful Post:
Ferret (05-10-2018)
Old 04-10-2018, 23:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,025 Times in 202 Posts

this tunner is only compatible with Dreambox DM820HD, DM7080HD, DM900UHD
Ferret (05-10-2018)
Old 05-10-2018, 10:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

In fact, my concern was to add DVB-C/T2 (H.265). I did not know about dependency with some hw decoder if such card is compatible with 7020HD, like: Dreambox DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner:
Old 23-10-2018, 17:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I use this image on my dm7020hd v2. It works perfect on original and non PLI based images. With Pli based limited or no support. Best for me Dream Elite 4.1.
Have nice day
Old 23-10-2018, 17:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i was talking for the twin tuner DVB-T2
Old 23-10-2018, 21:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,025 Times in 378 Posts

You need a box that is H265/HEVC,

Only DM520HD/DM525HD and DM900UHD/DM920UHD. Older ones are only H264 and NOT H265/HEVC (Necessary for the future DVB-T2).

The codec / H265 / HEVC or H264 or MPEG2 / MPEG4 IS managed by the chipset of the receiver on the main motherboard...

TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by androids View Post
In fact, my concern was to add DVB-C/T2 (H.265). I did not know about dependency with some hw decoder if such card is compatible with 7020HD, like: Dreambox DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner: