i need the last CCcam.prio

lenovo

Registered
Thanks juli13 for the last CCcam prio.
I need the last CCcam prio : CSAT FR / SKY IT / SKY DE / SHOWTIME and DIGITAL+.;)

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
CSAT FR
P: 0500:008110

SKY IT
P: 093B:000000
P: 0919:000000

SKY DE
P: 09c4:000000
P: 098E:000000

SHOWTIME

0604:000000

DIGITAL+
P: 0100:004106

For more open and see the file.

tapsav

Registered
Hey guys am opening all packages but can only open one nova channel anybouyd got a prio for nova??

goshob

Registered
Prio

Hi,
I have a question concerning the priority files. Is it necessary to use them? It is well known that they are very individual and should be made mainly based on certain configuration. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks in advance!

herrrr

Registered
Hi,
I have a question concerning the priority files. Is it necessary to use them? It is well known that they are very individual and should be made mainly based on certain configuration. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks in advance!
You're right!!! :clapping:
As a matter of fact, I really don't understand people putting as prio ALL NORMAL providers...is like people that underline every single line in a book...the same as no underline... :D

goshob

Registered
Priorities

Hi,
Further to my post from yesterday I would like to suggest something else. Is it not better instead of considering the priorities to start sharing information for ols and fake cards? This seems to be a good subject where the moderators may think of. There are lots of such cards, which are spread over and only delay the transfer. It is well known also that if someone puts such cards in the ignore list of prio file they are valid for his box only. It won't affect the stream and they will be spreaded to the other peers.
Would be pleased to have your opinion also.