Ipbox 9000 Er 10

laoghaire

Registered
er 10 solved, at least for me.
rename image just to usb_update
nothing else, because extension .img is already there by default, so if you have image file as usb_update.img, it will be seen as usb_update.img.img, and that's why I was getting er 10.

thedoc11

Registered
he's using uboot1.31 but worng key function this why you get error10....i guess when you connect your usb cable to put your receiver usb update mode are you pressing power+arrow up button on the receiver if yes you will get the error...

connect your usb cable to client connection on the box after press the same power+ok when you see the clock on the display run the flastool select usb mode and select your image file... press and hold power button on the receiver untill you see usb update on the display.....if you see on the flashtool usb connected info just hit the down button on the flashtool and wait untill you see the DONE on the display and reboot the box pressing power button...
I require help with using windows 7 64bit and using flashtool of pcedit and just cant get it to work. can anybody help. P.S. I have loaded virual xp on and it still gives me an error I have a cube revo 9000 hd twin tuner all help is appreciated as I am tearing my hair out