Intelsat 904 at 60E.

Coastman

Registered
Have been pulling in a transponder on this sat for some time. Must be really strong as under the impression this sat footprint is out of bounds for the uk.
11512v 2617 dvb-s
Quality. 50%.
Channel: Nika Tv.
And sometimes get some signal from
11490v 5788 dvb-s
Channel:NTK
Can anyone report any other signal on this sat? Thanks.
1.1. Dish.

satsearcher1

Registered
Hi, i've looked at this sat a few times and get pretty much the same as you, decent signal on 11512V and sporadic reception on 11490V. Another one you can get is the radio package on 11077V SR 3300 FEC 3/4, i get a low level but pretty constant signal here.

Coastman

Registered
Hi, i've looked at this sat a few times and get pretty much the same as you, decent signal on 11512V and sporadic reception on 11490V. Another one you can get is the radio package on 11077V SR 3300 FEC 3/4, i get a low level but pretty constant signal here.
Thanks for the feedback on this sat awhile since i posted about this sat. Not too far away from you but strange that not receiving anything from 11512v for last few months as it was my strongest tp. Thanks for the tip about the other tps although have got 11490v now and again.
Have you noticied any part of the day when receiving a signal from 11512v regularly?

Last edited:

satsearcher1

Registered
Not really noticed any particular time of day, seems to be there all the time if the weather is good, although the first sign of rain and it disappears! I never get 11490V & 11512V at the same time though, it's either one or the other.

Coastman

Registered
Not really noticed any particular time of day, seems to be there all the time if the weather is good, although the first sign of rain and it disappears! I never get 11490V & 11512V at the same time though, it's either one or the other.
Thanks for the update. As a matter of interest what size dish have you got?