Enigma2 not detected (Functionality limited

repoocer

Registered
hello again I just bought a vu+ultimo and loaded OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuultimo-20130921 I can watch tv move the dish I try to connect to dreambox control centre or cclines manager when I get connected to the dcc programme I say Enigma2 not detected (Functionality limited) and it says at the bottom of the dcc page telnet connected and ftp not connected I have been at this since 5 o clock yesterday afternoon what is so frustrating as I have had a uno and a technomate 6902 all running perfectly with no problems
I get a message in the protocol box saying Telnet Connected FTP Connected Enigma2 not detected (Functionality limited)
I would appreciate some help
thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ether pass and login is incorrect or its a bug in openpli 4

teduk

Registered
hello again I just bought a vu+ultimo and loaded OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuultimo-20130921 I can watch tv move the dish I try to connect to dreambox control centre or cclines manager when I get connected to the dcc programme I say Enigma2 not detected (Functionality limited) and it says at the bottom of the dcc page telnet connected and ftp not connected I have been at this since 5 o clock yesterday afternoon what is so frustrating as I have had a uno and a technomate 6902 all running perfectly with no problems
I get a message in the protocol box saying Telnet Connected FTP Connected Enigma2 not detected (Functionality limited)
I would appreciate some help
thanks

I posted this in vu+ tools etc but I can't find out where it has gone
It has some images and text that I think should help you with regard to the DCC issue
BUT
be prepared to be just as boggled as me.

I know that using the thread title - DCC and Enigma2 Recognition Problems - in the search bar will get you to it..

But this link may do it quicker​

If it doesn't help I'm sorry for the misdirection.

I've got a feeling the ultimate answer will eventually arrive...

teduk