Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

rom20051

Registered
I tested Abertis in VU+ Zero with SDG4 and SDG5 images. I was unsuccessful. No screen. I returned to OpenATV 6.1 though I did not remove freezing of the screen.

georgeflu

Registered
I tested Abertis in VU+ Zero with SDG4 and SDG5 images. I was unsuccessful. No screen. I returned to OpenATV 6.1 though I did not remove freezing of the screen.

vu+ zero (and a few other receivers) has no rights to record (and stream)
so you need a "hack" to pass this step. openatv seems that has it preinstalled. in openpli and sdg you need to instal the "pau" plugin first.

EnoSat

promax analyser sw detect this stream as ISDB-T

30_W_ABERTIS_PROMAX.png

nabel

Registered
Probé Abertis en VU+ Zero con imágene Satdreamgr-5.No tuve éxito.Sin pantalla Volví a OpenATV 6.1 aunque no eliminé la congelación de la pantalla.
alguna solucion?
gracias

rom20051

Registered
vu+ zero (and a few other receivers) has no rights to record (and stream)
so you need a "hack" to pass this step. openatv seems that has it preinstalled. in openpli and sdg you need to instal the "pau" plugin first.
Thanks, now Abertis works with SDG 5 in VU+ Zero. But the same problem. Freezing, freezing.

nabel

Registered
Probé Abertis en VU+ Zero con imágene Satdreamgr-5.No tuve éxito.Sin pantalla Volví a OpenATV 6.1 aunque no eliminé la congelación de la pantalla.
alguna solucion?
gracias

georgeflu

Registered
alguna solucion?
gracias

first of all, write in english in this area.

second, read post #192

dvlajkovic

You still don't get this, dont you?
Whole stream is encrypted.
There are no separate TS to look for.
You first need to decrypt PID that holds everything inside in order to analyse the stream content.
And your recording is not good, all c8 are bad :)

Ramboide

Registered
A good tutorial about how to obtain keys and information from channels like these would be very useful, made by people expert in this area.

bogyman

Donating Member
You still don't get this, dont you?
Whole stream is encrypted.
There are no separate TS to look for.
You first need to decrypt PID that holds everything inside in order to analyse the stream content.
And your recording is not good, all c8 are bad :)

Do you have crypt8?
Send me via pm if you have