spark/spark7162 images with hardware DES support

mister b

Registered
Which emu of those ? or which one of those ? you use ?

From where i found those files ?
How i know they're correct / not old ?

From where you download both files ?
What the path of the second one ?

Hi
Link the files, images and instructions in linuxsat-support.com

Path of the second file (pti.ko):
(/lib/modules/2.6.32.71_stm24_0217/extra/pti)

Regards

dahaka

Registered
Success truman premier 1+ , its spark sti 7111 , Thanks joeuser and all people helped me .

hoffmann

Registered
Hi mister b
Link the files, images and instructions in linuxsat-support.com

Path of the second file (pti.ko):
(/lib/modules/2.6.32.71_stm24_0217/extra/pti)

Could you put the link?

att
hoffmann

dahaka

Registered
Here are some experimental images based on Taapat's great work which include my modified drivers with hardware DES support. (No more need for oscam-emu's stream relay.)
I wish you pull request at Taapat's so we get the update for all new versions (without adding the files manually each time) .:thum:
Good work joeuser
quote3.png

Yes, you are limited to 5 pids for each mux. Best to use my oscam-emu which allows you to limit the number of pids per channel. When I have time I will upload new drivers with an increased limit pids per mux.

I wish you pull request at oscam so we get the update for all new versions (and we don't pause with version 11360) .:thum:
Good work joeuser
quote3.png

joeuser

Registered
I wish you pull request at Taapat's so we get the update for all new versions (without adding the files manually each time)
The changes to the public code are useless without the changes to the non-public code, which cannot be published. Also, not sure Taapat is interested in many of my changes which are for spark7162 since he has spark7111. I will push changes to my fork when I finish testing the adding of more descramblers. Unfortunately I have very little time for testing.

I wish you pull request at oscam so we get the update for all new versions (and we don't pause with version 11360)
Oscam-emu source code is on my GitHub, with a separate branch for the pid-limiting version: https://github.com/joeusercz/OSCam-with-emu-branch/tree/oscam-emu-pid-limiter

The source code is currently in sync with oscam 11384.
I update the oscam-emu to keep in sync with oscam, but not regularly.

joeuser

Registered
Now available are new updated drivers which increase the number of descramblers to 8/mux. Also a new oscam-emu (with cccam reader.)

With these drivers, I am able to set oscam-emu to 2 pids and then can watch/record 3 channels from the same mux at one time. Should be able to do 4, but there is some problem with "too many open files" (warning - may or may not crash the system...)

If you set oscam-emu to 3 pids, you can still watch/record 3 channels, but the last channel will only use the first two pids. (but it should not crash.)

I also found the discrepancy in the driver code which caused it to not properly detect the "real" number of available descramblers.