Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

EnoSat

I suspect I had changed this in the astra.conf on my box but had not amended the version on my PC which I uploaded.
Sorry for that omission.
Note this is different from the original version uploaded by enosat.
maybe with change SR too change ONID
after change to new SR , signal not possible lock in my region

fmoreira

Registered
Any change on transponders settings?

Friday i had a good signal from 12138 V 8236, 8/9 S2​...

Today i get 0%...

fmoreira

Registered
No. Those settings are still working now.

It´s look like a problem related to the changes i made for Abertis... i do not know exactly what...

But i have no signal on the image where i made Abertis changes and on images where i never modify for Abertis i have a good signal...

fmoreira

Registered
What a mess...

I have a 2 Way LNB on my 60cm dish...

To be able to watch Aragon Tv i need to deactivate the 2º LNB way... and go to the Aragon TV on Hylas first (i have a bad signal and lots of freezes)

Only after that if i try Aragon Tv on 30W it will work... on image where i add Abertis modifications!! :eek:

Last edited:

Ramboide

Registered
What a mess...

I have a 2 Way LNB on my 60cm dish...

To be able to watch Aragon Tv i need to deactivate the 2º LNB way... and go to the Aragon TV on Hylas first (i have a bad signal and lots of freezes)

Only after that if i try Aragon Tv on 30W it will work... on image where i add Abertis modifications!! :eek:

I have had problems with DTT channels and I have made some changes to avoid problems with these channels. I have a mess of installation. In one of the dishes, for the West satellites, is motorized, I have added a second LNB for Hylas tied with bridles, now is not necessary because Aragon TV broadcasts on Hispasat, so I shall remove this second LNB. I have another motorised dish for the East satellites. the central LNB is twin, before I had two single LNBS, the central one with a splitter. Now I have this, one of the outputs of the twin LNB to the motor and from the motor to a input of the diseqc, the other output directly to another input of the diseqc, and the second LNB to another input of the diseqc. This motorised is contolled by an Mvision, the other motorised dish is controlled by the Octagon. Near the two main receivers one diseqc in each one that changes the signal from each side. It is impossible to control two motorised dishes wit the same receiver. I have also a third antenna for the British channels. All the dishes are connected to all the receivers, with a combination of diseqcs, splitter. For part of the installation also the aid of an amplifier. Time before the installations were different, without motors and five LNBs in one dish. The channel surf were faster, but now I have more options, more access to more satellites.

Last edited:

Ramboide

Registered
"bouquet" also updated, some changes in some channels that were wrong. I think that now are all correct. I have to see the radios, I shall do this tomorrow. If someone see that something is wrong, say it.

Do not copy the bouquet, only its content in a new bouquet that you create a with dreamboxEDIT, then copy the channels from the bouquet posted to your new bouquet.

To find the bouquet, in dreamboxEDIT, count the bouquets that are listed from the first to the new bouquet, then open "bouquets.tv" and count the bouquets listed, see the name of the bouquet, then search this bouquet, this one will be empty with only the name that you have writted in dreamboxEDIT, then copy the content of the bouquet posted with the channels to your new empty bouquet, then save, open again in dreamboxEDIT and upload to the receiver. If you want to keep the previous configurations, in case something went wrong, save the changes to a new folder.

Last edited:

mago3

Donating Member
Thanks to 007.4 I have been able to see the Abertis channels, I only have one small problem, if I go to another bouquet, when I go back to the abertis channels I have to restart the Vu + Ultimo 4K decoder in order to see them.
regards

fmoreira

Registered
I still do not open Aragon Tv....

I have Pid 3701:

I have Aragon Tv channel:

I had to astra.conf:

make_channel({
name = "Abertis PID 3701",
input = {
"http://localhost:8001/1:0:1:125D:EA7B:1:CE4AF69:0:0:0:",
},
transform = {{
format = "pipe",
command = "/etc/astra/scripts/abertis 3701",
}},
output = {
"http://0.0.0.0:9999/abertis/pid3701",
},
})

When i select Aragon Tv on channel list it reads the key:

But i only get a black screen

All other Abertis channel´s are working ok (Aragon Tv on 33.5W and 34.5 W are working ok too...

What i am missing?

Last edited:

albino67

Registered
Abertis freq 11342 h someone Can confirm that All the channels are working.....? FOR me only tv3 + extremadura THANKS

albino67

Registered
Abertis freq 11342 h someone Can confirm that All the channels are working.....? FOR me from yesterday only tv3 + extremadura THANKS

albino67

Registered
Abertis freq 11342 h someone Can confirm that All the channels are working..again...? FOR me from yesterday only tv3 + extremadura THANKS

Ramboide

Registered
Abertis freq 11342 h someone Can confirm that All the channels are working..again...? FOR me from yesterday only tv3 + extremadura THANKS

All channels working. Sometimes, a channel does not work the first time, therefore, change to another to return to the desired channel.

EnoSat

maybe with change SR too change ONID
after change to new SR , signal not possible lock in my region
today again check signal , now signal ok
3701-list.png

https://mega.nz/#!UdsV3KZA!QCSfecqCUPI_qqkGiHKjrkjzWuY0l_cRLdnApNkbzEI