Help to crack 55.5 3805v26666 Viaccess

LoveMyDish

Registered
55.5w Provider Arqiva
Al Jazeera Channels
3805v26666

First off, are these keys available, and if so, please PM me. Otherwise, i would like to know what tools i should download to get the IDENT, and to brute force the Key.

I have an extremely fast computer, and an extremely fast cuda card.
I would appreciate any help.
:thum:

kebien

Registered
All the information you need is in the stream.
See what emulators say about provid.
But you will need more than that,like which viaccess version is in use.
And in the same token,be aware that there is nothing to bruteforce for viaccess,you need specific information from the card to make it work.
You need 5 different values for 2.6 version if you want to autoroll,for example.

See if you can find out more information about this provider 042600 somewhere in this forum
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=258178

Last edited:

LoveMyDish

Registered
Anyone aware of any tools to find the IDENT etc? I recorded all the EMMs listed for Viaccess and none of them had any data. From what i read, that meant it was possibly a CW?

kebien

Registered
yes,could be CCW,but can also be conax,since is simulcrypt.

If you want to find CCW,use the same procedure as tofind BISS keys,log video and get a crypt8,then bruteforce the key.
This doesn;t mean you are cracking viaccess,but if they are using a fixed key,you can be able to watch them.

UPDATE
I just checked conax ecm and is changing,but not sure it means CCW are out of the question,but looks like it.

Last edited:

LoveMyDish

Registered
yes,could be CCW,but can also be conax,since is simulcrypt.

If you want to find CCW,use the same procedure as tofind BISS keys,log video and get a crypt8,then bruteforce the key.
This doesn;t mean you are cracking viaccess,but if they are using a fixed key,you can be able to watch them.

UPDATE
I just checked conax ecm and is changing,but not sure it means CCW are out of the question,but looks like it.

If it is using a CW and I find a key, wouldn't i also need to know the provider IDENT as Viaccess asks for that. Or, would i input it into softcam as Biss?

kebien

Registered
You would input the key as CCW.
The idea of usingkeys as biss might not happen at all,since emulator,in order to select a biss key,needs to see CA id 2600,which is not present in that trasponder.
Not sure you can override that.

I guess as CCW is the only otpion.
Of course,keep in mind they could be using only conax for their clients since is the only active ECM in the stream.