Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Octagon HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Octagon SX88 Problem

Octagon HD

Old 29-04-2018, 17:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Octagon SX88 Help

I would like to know if it is possible to read the Blu Tivusat card using OSCAM with this decoder.

I tried for hours without success.
I need oscam for tivusat and to see Arena without using THCAM.
I would like to use only Oscam.
The decoder must be used by an inexperienced person and can not change the emu.

Thank you all

Last edited by perrari; 29-04-2018 at 17:28..
Old 11-05-2018, 15:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thcam tivusat work auto. wothout config
with oscam you need make config
Old 11-05-2018, 21:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello,i just buy octagon sx88 and i want to install the oscam.when i try installation system+6363 doesnt work .please help .i just install the new firmare but nothing.icant see the cam setting ,thank you
Old 11-05-2018, 22:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 4,319 Times in 952 Posts

"Einstellungen" translates to "Settings", not "Installation", so it's the Settings menu you must be in when you enter the magic PIN. If successful, you'll have a new menu item "CAM Setting" below "Factory default".

If that doesn't work, you my need to flash the box with the +EMU firmware version.
Old 20-10-2018, 20:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How to change the Oscars-gx
I tried but did not want to change
I have a device octagon sx88+
Use a program Dcc
* /usr/local/bin/oscam-gx
All attempts did not work
Old 20-10-2018, 21:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@saber2005 to upgrade the box's oscam, put the new oscam-gx in /home/gx/local/oscam/ folder.

Ensure the attributes are set to executable in your ftp client, or using chmod +x /home/gx/local/oscam-gx from a telnet session.

That's all.
Old 21-10-2018, 14:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

campag5242

I followed all the data
And a computer connected together device octagon sx88+
And all files are running
ftp: //../home/gx/local/oscam/ (SoftCam.Key oscam.ccache oscam.conf oscam.server oscam.server)

But when you enter a folder
ftp: //.../usr/local/bin/oscam-gx

And change oscam-gx r672
My new OScam-gx r11434
He does not want to

I'm sorry to bother you
Old 21-10-2018, 16:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

*Ignore* the existing file /usr/local/bin/oscam-gx

Put the new oscam-gx in the folder I instructed already, /home/gx/local/oscam/

Change the permissions, resart oscam (or reboot your box), and the new oscam-gx will be used in place of the old one.
Old 21-10-2018, 20:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I understand now
Thank you so much
I'm sorry for bothering you
Old 26-11-2018, 06:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Please I need tutorial how to put oscam files frm my pc to octagon sx88 vie dcc bcos after established connection between pc and octagon vie dcc I don't know how to copy it to home/us/local/oscam.please I need full tutorial please