Channels - Tuner Assignment Loss

nsharma

Registered
Hi,

Using BH176 on a Vu Plus Ultimo receiver (1TB hard disk), (motorised Quad LNB via VBoxII) with triple tuners (S/S2). Once tuner A is setup, tuner B is set as a loop through, tuner c as a second cable of motorised LNB. The dish is pointing at 19.2E Astra 1, it appears that I am loosing channels being displayed on screen, apart from BBC. I noticed that the flashing Satellite Dish symbol and the viewed channel as no assigned tuner? I have re-programmed the satellite positions of the VBoxII many times, but this has not solved the problem. Why is this happening? Do the tuner drivers need updating or I am missing something out? Does this receiver need a hard reset everytime there are changes to the system, in order to recognise them?

I have considered using the VIX 3042 image, but do not know how to install the pluggins from a USB stick?

Many thanks in advance, for all your help.

With kind regards,

nsharma

Registered
It appears that the reason behind this tuner issue is that somehow the satellite-LNB configuration had reverted to unconfigured for the remainder of the other 2 tuners. Reassigning them back cured the issue. However, I have also applied the suggested tuner configuration scenario.