Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

R011 CA NOT FOUND on Dreambox 800 HD se V2

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 13-08-2017, 02:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default R011 CA NOT FOUND on Dreambox 800 HD se V2

I bought a new Dreambox 800 HD SE V2 and flash it a couple of time then I search for a program with cccam. Then I tried after 4 times the box is totaly inresponsive with a information in frontscreen R011 NO CA FOUND.
Then I turn off and on again the "Dreambox" shows for a secondand after that "R011 No CA FOUND" and it is not responsive with network and usb.
I followed som guys here on Sat-universe.com but they seems to doing with network and another stuff, but my dreambox seems ded.
I dont know what type of cam it has because its not shown when it start up, same thing with program NCF-SIM2-v2.5 or japhar 1.0 they react then they looking for com port but after that nothing happens It don´t react then I turn dreambox it off and on. And on NCF SIMS2 v2.5 the autodetect dont seems to work, I think my dreambox dont read any program then it starts after 2 secons the No CA found shows direct.
My question is :
What can I do? then dreambox dont starts with any software its hard to flash.
Or have I miss understood something?
Can somebody help me because I have a new dreambox but cant us it anymoore.
Old 13-08-2017, 02:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

For DM800HDseV2, you need to use the JapharFlasher v1.1 (The v1.0 supports up to DM800HDseV1/DM500HDv1/DM8000HD/DM7020HDv1).

For V2 version boxes, you need to use the JapharFlasher v1.1

TS
Sponsored Links
Old 13-08-2017, 03:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Correction R01: thought it was R011

The R011 NO CA FOUND shall be R01: NO CA FOUND Nothing else.

Last edited by derran63; 13-08-2017 at 03:55.. Reason: Because I read display wrong I thougt R01;was Ro11