Go Back   Sat Universe > Technomate > Technomate Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

TM F3/5 Help please

Technomate Chat

Old 11-08-2017, 14:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default TM F3/5 Help please

I am trying to get tonights footy on 7e. I get some TPs but my 1.00 dish must be slightly out of alignment as I cant get 11262 H 27500. So then I go 'menu' 'motorised' then 'move' and I nudge it 'east' a couple of times and the top bar goes up to 97%L and Q92%, which all looks good but then what do I do to actually get the channel?

Any help greatly apprec
Old 11-08-2017, 15:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,109 Times in 466 Posts

IR Cama 3 TV is not on europe 7e footprint.
Use the 13e channel version
13e 10774 H 27500
By the way the pic is not the best.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2017, 15:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Cheers manic but the problem is it says 13e will probs be blackout. Also, do you know how I can get this channel as I would like to learn anyway. all the best
Old 11-08-2017, 15:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,109 Times in 466 Posts

It was ok on community shield.
You cant get 7e Europe B beam (footprint) doesnt reach here

Last edited by manic01; 11-08-2017 at 15:09..
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
The plant man (11-08-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 11:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I appreciate the help but coming back to what I was saying can anyone help me in how I can lock on to a specific TP by nudging the sat slightly east or west please.