Dreambox DM820 HD

Braza3

Registered
Hi, Can you help me? I need any stable version for my dreambox DM820 HD? I use home cardsharing and enigma2 for IOS. Now I have unstable version dms-image-deb-dm820-20150311132903.tar - and I must every day reboot :-( That's awful...Thank you for answer :)

accept

Registered
hi

Hi, Can you help me? I need any stable version for my dreambox DM820 HD? I use home cardsharing and enigma2 for IOS. Now I have unstable version dms-image-deb-dm820-20150311132903.tar - and I must every day reboot :-( That's awful...Thank you for answer :)

these are my choose 1.merlin 2 .powersat 3.merlin+gp3

howpeter

Donating Member
I heard that if wanted to use the feature of external streaming, must use DreamMultimedia original image. Can't use any other images as they doesn't support the feature of external streaming, is this true?

lexxz

Registered
I bought a Dreambox 820HD in Germany. Imaging TSimage installed. Everything functions perfectly. A week ago the A1 tuner broke down, there is no satellite signal (rather, the tuning error, 0 signal, the result did not reset, the one 36E satellite is connected). I connected the satellite cable to the tuner A2, everything works well and today the tuner A2 kaput. During operation, the tuner touched the power supply wire of the relay and it went into reboot. The system is loaded, there is no satellite signal. What can I do. Replacing the tuner, without options? On 800 drifts, as such, there were no problems, the hurdy pulled out the reboot without problems, and in my case accidentally touched the pin and the tuner was kaput. I suspect that the tuner A1 also bent after turning off the power by pulling the pin, but somehow it flew out of memory, turned on the A2 tuner, it all worked and forgot about this problem, but I probably did a bad thing. How to fix this problem, only the replacement? The tuner can be pulled out of the Dreambox and replaced with a new one?