Ccam help

lislea13

Registered
Hi just bought one of these boxes and need help to get ccam or cline working its running on enigma 2 can some one help me out here my head is done in :mad:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Hi just bought one of these boxes and need help to get ccam or cline working its running on enigma 2 can some one help me out here my head is done in :mad:

you cant use CCcam with wetek you need oscam then convert your line with the oscam convertor

mach73

Registered
C: serverurlorip port username password
u must convert this c line to oscam reader and put it to oscam.server file like that

[reader]
label = CCcam1
protocol = cccam
device = serverurlorip,port
user = username
password = password
inactivitytimeout = 30
fallback = 1
group = 1,2
cccversion = 2.2.1

mach73

Registered
What a great answer mate e2 image and u want help ?
we have 7 different e2 image which one r u using ?

lislea13

Registered
It's atv 5.1 image. Ok I have managed to get Oscam on to it but there appears to be files missing when I go into tuxbox file there's no Oscam.server file to put my line into any info on or how I get this.

Last edited:

mach73

Registered
Some oscam ipk files only install oscam bin file and script file mate no config files installed maybe u must put them manually check oscam start script open it and see that line
etc/oscam.emu etc script file name
startcam = /usr/bin/oscam_emu -b -r 2 -c /etc/tuxbox/config_emu like this u will see there where oscam emu bin file is and where config file folder is if its empty then u must put from an older oscam file conf files and send to that folder oscam.server oscam.conf oscam.user this 3 files needed..

cubbo

Registered
Hi Lislea13,

The cccam.cfg file or cline that you are trying to use is definitely a c: line isn't it and not an n: line ?

I had a major issue initially and was trying to convert an n: line believing that it was a c: line because I had it working in a cccam.cfg file when using another box.

You would need to use the cccam to oscam tool to generate the oscam.server file and input the n: line after clicking on the n: line tab.

If it is an n: line you would also be using a newcamd in the card reader properties and not cccam.

Hopefully that makes sense to you.

Last edited: