host=127.0.0.1
port=11500

[options]
debug=0

How would I install oscam11517 or integrate it into the settings folder

Apologies for my lack of knowledge

gap30

Donating Member
Unfortunately I cannot register with website so cannot download the oscam_win files to test this out

Credit: https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/threads/suche-oscam-installation-mit-dvbviewer.472748/

Step 1: Getting Oscam started
Copy the folder oscam_win to C: \ ProgramData \ mdvbapi \ (The folder structure will be C: \ ProgramData \ mdvbapi \ oscam_win \ {files})
You have to create the folder mdvbapi if it does not exist under C: \ ProgramData \.
The startscript ( oscam_script.bat ) is used to start Oscam in the background. You can always run this manually to start oscam, or leave a shortcut in the startup folder so that it will run on Windows startup. Double click on the start script to start Oscam.
Check if the Oscam Webinterface can be opened by typing in the browser http: // localhost: 80 (or click on this link).
In the oscam.server hostname (or ip), port, user and password have to be edited. This is directly with Editor, or in the Oscam Web Interface under Files-> Oscam.server. After a change, Oscam must be restarted, eg via the web interface. Other changes to the config files are not normally necessary.
Step 2: Install mdvapi and connect to Oscam
(Optional) copy the mdvbapi.ini to C: \ ProgramData \ mdvbapi \
Copy the mdvbapi.dll to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ DVBViewer \ Plugins
Run vc_redist.x86.exe and follow the instructions (including rebooting). This package may already be installed on your computer, in which case the installer will normally report it. (EDIT I ​​have to test again in a fresh VM if this is exactly the right one, as far as I know fits this but is the 2017 version, with the VS 2017 compiler was the mdvbapi.dll as far as I know also compiled)
Step 3: Start DVBViewer
DVBviewer start and the whole should run.
Remarks:
If you already use the port 80 on the computer: edit the [webif] part of the oscam.conf , and adjust the port in the URL with which it opens the webif.
If you already use the port 11500 on the computer: customize it in the dvbapi part of the oscam.conf and in the dvbapi.ini in C: \ ProgramData \ mdvbapi \
The autostart folder is located under C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ StartUp , where you can save the file oscam_script.bat or a shortcut to it. As a result, the manual start of Oscam is no longer necessary, since every system start oscam is started in the background. (after logging in, a console window may appear briefly)
If you are using a 32 bit version of Windows, only the 32 bit binary will work. If a 64 bit version, both (would take the 64 bit then, but basically it does not really matter, Oscam hardly need resources, if something needs a little resourcen it is the FFdecsa part of the mdvapi plugin, but that is anyway 32 bit )
If the plugin does not seem to start in the DVBViewer (or DCWs are sent (found in the oscam webif), but the picture stays dark) and you use a fairly old CPU (let's say older than 10 years), it may be yours mdvbapi.dll needs. Is it because the particular SIMD instructions (SSE2) must be supported by the CPU. If mdvapi is not running (or if you know that your CPU can not use SSE2) try using this dll: mdvbapi.dll integer
If you have a modern CPU that supports AVX2, you are welcome to use this mdvbapi, which is a bit more efficient than the dll package: mdvbapi.dll AVX2
Make sure the Hadu / Acamd / ... or whatever you have used before, no longer exists in the plugin folder, so that the plugins do not get in each other's way.

Last edited:

gap30

Donating Member
Can someone from Germany register with the site to download the required files please

Last edited:

thefatty

Registered
Unfortunately I cannot register with website so cannot download the oscam_win files to test this out

Credit: https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/threads/suche-oscam-installation-mit-dvbviewer.472748/

Step 1: Getting Oscam started
Copy the folder oscam_win to C: \ ProgramData \ mdvbapi \ (The folder structure will be C: \ ProgramData \ mdvbapi \ oscam_win \ {files})
You have to create the folder mdvbapi if it does not exist under C: \ ProgramData \.
The startscript ( oscam_script.bat ) is used to start Oscam in the background. You can always run this manually to start oscam, or leave a shortcut in the startup folder so that it will run on Windows startup. Double click on the start script to start Oscam.
Check if the Oscam Webinterface can be opened by typing in the browser http: // localhost: 80 (or click on this link).
In the oscam.server hostname (or ip), port, user and password have to be edited. This is directly with Editor, or in the Oscam Web Interface under Files-> Oscam.server. After a change, Oscam must be restarted, eg via the web interface. Other changes to the config files are not normally necessary.
Step 2: Install mdvapi and connect to Oscam
(Optional) copy the mdvbapi.ini to C: \ ProgramData \ mdvbapi \
Copy the mdvbapi.dll to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ DVBViewer \ Plugins
Run vc_redist.x86.exe and follow the instructions (including rebooting). This package may already be installed on your computer, in which case the installer will normally report it. (EDIT I ​​have to test again in a fresh VM if this is exactly the right one, as far as I know fits this but is the 2017 version, with the VS 2017 compiler was the mdvbapi.dll as far as I know also compiled)
Step 3: Start DVBViewer
DVBviewer start and the whole should run.
Remarks:
If you already use the port 80 on the computer: edit the [webif] part of the oscam.conf , and adjust the port in the URL with which it opens the webif.
If you already use the port 11500 on the computer: customize it in the dvbapi part of the oscam.conf and in the dvbapi.ini in C: \ ProgramData \ mdvbapi \
The autostart folder is located under C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ StartUp , where you can save the file oscam_script.bat or a shortcut to it. As a result, the manual start of Oscam is no longer necessary, since every system start oscam is started in the background. (after logging in, a console window may appear briefly)
If you are using a 32 bit version of Windows, only the 32 bit binary will work. If a 64 bit version, both (would take the 64 bit then, but basically it does not really matter, Oscam hardly need resources, if something needs a little resourcen it is the FFdecsa part of the mdvapi plugin, but that is anyway 32 bit )
If the plugin does not seem to start in the DVBViewer (or DCWs are sent (found in the oscam webif), but the picture stays dark) and you use a fairly old CPU (let's say older than 10 years), it may be yours mdvbapi.dll needs. Is it because the particular SIMD instructions (SSE2) must be supported by the CPU. If mdvapi is not running (or if you know that your CPU can not use SSE2) try using this dll: mdvbapi.dll integer
If you have a modern CPU that supports AVX2, you are welcome to use this mdvbapi, which is a bit more efficient than the dll package: mdvbapi.dll AVX2
Make sure the Hadu / Acamd / ... or whatever you have used before, no longer exists in the plugin folder, so that the plugins do not get in each other's way.

Followed these instructions - the only ones i could find on the net in english (thanks for the translation)! SlyDE is working now! thanks!

tdt

Registered
Hi,

Can someone, please, explain step by step what exact programs are needed and how to intall them? I don´t know what files are needed, nor what does mean "copy the folder oscam_win". Where is that folder?

Thanks.