How to setup and connect Microbox dongle

godsent

Registered
Which channel Update Micro Box Dongle on Eutel W3 Satelite Can any one help for Micro Box Dongle update where can i update my dongle box with echolink receiver which channel update dongle box thanks reply and help from any one brother thanks for all for your kind information
THE SERVER FREQ IS 12728/30000V 0N W3 THE SYSTEM WILL UPDATE ITSELF WHEN THE GREEN LED GLOWS OR CHECK BBC CHANNEL ON DSTV C BAND TO CONFIRM UPDATE SET YOR ECHOLINK TO TWIN PROTOCOL

konami001

Registered
I HAVE A MICROBOX ALSO UPDATED WITH THE PATCH FROM SAT UNIVERSE BUT STOPPED WORKING THE ORIGINAL PATCH WAS V1.30 BUT CHANGED TO V1.29 AFTER THE UPDATE AND STOPPED WORKING I NEED THE PATCH FOR V1.30 WHICH OPERATES VERY WELL INB NIJA.ANY HELP FROM MEMBERS IN NIJA MY CELL NO IS 08034958688

Welcome to my world! We are exactly in same shoes. I updated mine because it was freezing and now it no longer works... I have been looking for the v1.30 to no avail. The v1.29 tells me Serial Number is Expired and it does not work for me. I do not think what they are selling for us in Nigeria is Original Microbox... I think what we have in Nigeria is clone microbox and that is why the updates on sat universe doesnt work.... It is really frustrating ooo....Please lets be on the look out for any new update for clone microbox.... that should work....

sadio

Registered
is there a nigeria specific software

is there a nigeria specific software for microbox dongle

godsent

Registered
DSTV HAS STOPPED TRANSMITTING THRU C BAND ON PAS7/10 WHICH IMPLIES THAT ALL MICROBOX USERS WILL HAVE TO WHATCH FOR A NEW POSITION TO GET SUPERSPORT 3. NSS7KU IS STILL DOING BREAK DANCE ON SUPERSPORT 3 WITH MBOX.

syedali09

Registered
MICROBOX DONGLE FILE IS A DLL FILE AS A REGISTRY FILE IMPOSSIBLE HACK FOR ECHOLINK I TRY THIS BUT MY ECHOLINK GO TO FLASH IS NOT POSSIBLE I THINK MICROBOX DONGLE IS SERVER WORKING WITH INTERNET AND MICROBOX PROTOCAL EUTEL W3, NSS6, W6 AND AB1 SATELITE PROVIDE INTERNET CONNECTION MICROBOX DONGLE TEAM AND DONGLE IS POSSIBLE UPGRADE THROUGH INTERNET AND SERVER HAS MUST THREE THINGS ONE INTERNET SECOND SHARING PROTOCAL AND THIRD ACTIVE LINE THERE ARE THREE IN DONGLE BOX AND THEY EXPIRE ON ONLY ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION FOR ALL MY BROTHERS KIND INFORMATION DONT FORGET REPLY OR THANKS FOR YOUR IDEAS WITH YOUR BEST REGARDS AND KNOWLEDGE

shihan

Registered
Activate microbox II first hit the menu button, then the number 1 and then select yes to reset and dongles will connect microbox II

fazalpmp

Registered
I tried my best to converte my microbox-I to microbox-II but fail anyone send me the method of microbox-I to microbox-II please send the method step by step in forum thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

shubbyblue

Registered
plz guys am new here and i need u guys experience on mb can any one pls send me detail on how to update expired mb if any one could help i b greatful and also my mb do break on dstv wat can i do plz

victaryeagle37

Registered
SORTWARE FOR SRT 4669 AND 4663

Goodday avryone here .........plz i need th latest software for SRT4669 and 4663 for R32 MASTER