solution for ASH problem for Ali B

The Beast

Registered
no m8 im sorry this firm is only for ALI B and i don't have the solution firm for ASH problem for ALI C i will try to get it for u.

The Beast

Registered
i did not find a file for ASH problem for ALI C. yet i read somewhere else that it is a hardware problem regarding your XP system so try to update your STB using another computer and let me know the result.
good luck.

ABI.M

Registered
THIS THREAD WILL BE USE FOR ASH PROBLOM WHEN U GET THIS PROBLOM IF U DONT HAVE SO DONT USE IT

IF U R HAVING PROBLOM ALI C SO THIS FOR UR ASH PROBLOM
CHECK THIS LINK
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=119911

Last edited:

kure-ka

Registered
i did not find a file for ASH problem for ALI C. yet i read somewhere else that it is a hardware problem regarding your XP system so try to update your STB using another computer and let me know the result.
good luck.

I am using windows VISTA. I will try another computer and let u know.

Abbey

Registered
Pls give me solution on how to solve the ASH problem in EL3020ir plus receiver with firmware ali29c.

wah123

Registered
when your reciver show ash on front panel donot switchn off ur reciver in computer reconnect with out switcing off reciver for me this thing is worked

sunymalik

Registered
STAR TRACK ST-2300 super on problem

hello brother ABI.M
please help me my star tarck st2300 super is creating problem for me.when i conect rs232 cable with STB and turn on the STB from loder on pc its showing checking serile port......:confused:
and on the receiver its stopped on ON position
with this rs232 cable i can conect all other receiver's.mean's cable is working good.
i have try to many loader cleaning software but nothing:mecry:
please help what i do to make its working again
i am waiting for your reply

matz79

Registered
Send the Orginal-SW with the Upgrade Tool 2.0.0b and setting"All Chunk" to your Receiver.

Brahim3

Registered
Please For EL5050IRCI Super Desingation of wosehes the pozicion locked -ON- How do i solve this problem THANK YOU -Brahim3-

oynak

Registered
ash on my receiver display

hi guys.
I've a digiclass dc-820 receiver.
it's a beta firmware.
I've "ash" on the front of the receiver.
I've tried some software but it's always the same problem.
I've this damned 'ASH' on the display of the receiver.

matz79

Registered
Can you send the Orginal-SW to your Receiver?
Use the Upgrade Tool 2.0.0b with Setting"All Chunk".