Help! Ariva Combo 252

rafros

Registered
Hi!I just purchased the 252, and patched with 1.26B, but I have no idea how to use it for viewing italian sat channel
I heard and read a lot about CCCam e Mgcamd, but I just need a guide or tutorial for my box, because I don't know how to use the info I have collected.
For instance, free servers and key.db...
I just want to use 252 as a client, using possibly, for testing, some free server.
Can anyone help me, also if only giving me some link for a good tutorial?
Thanks in advance

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Hi!I just purchased the 252, and patched with 1.26B, but I have no idea how to use it for viewing italian sat channel
I heard and read a lot about CCCam e Mgcamd, but I just need a guide or tutorial for my box, because I don't know how to use the info I have collected.
For instance, free servers and key.db...
I just want to use 252 as a client, using possibly, for testing, some free server.
Can anyone help me, also if only giving me some link for a good tutorial?
Thanks in advance

the information you have in pdf files, the software package

http://www.sat-universe.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=352078&d=1395341370

rafros

Registered
Thank you, Almighty Jakitaki!
I have already installed your patched fw, and I have also tried CCCam free server, (dz-newcamd.no-info)but no success!
I have also inserted new key.db.
Maybe I do smtg wrong...

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Thank you, Almighty Jakitaki!
I have already installed your patched fw, and I have also tried CCCam free server, (dz-newcamd.no-info)but no success!
I have also inserted new key.db.
Maybe I do smtg wrong...

you are connected to the router-receiver?

- go to Menu -> Tools -> LAN Settings -> DHCP enabled -> exit
- go to Menu -> Tools -> LAN Settings -> under select client Newcamd -> press the red button -> enter data newcamd -> select automatic login

rafros

Registered
Done!
I have tried another free server, updated today, and it worked!
The solution was the right server! now I am scared to switch off the receiver, as I don't know if the server will work again when I swith it on again!!!
Thanks for your support!

rafros

Registered
Another question...
As Ariva has 4 possible CCCAM slot, can I use 4 different servers in the same time? Or is better to use just a good one, leaving the other 3 empty?

rafros

Registered
I use static IP, no DHCP. It's important?
Is NewCamd better than CCCam?
And, above all, which server do you advice me to use?
Thanx again!