blackhole 1.7.8 very buggy

pem1

Registered
i have tryed this version of black hole on my vu ultimo and its very buggy wont work with catseye settings keeps crashiing on bbc 1 hd and a bit buggy with the ts panel to so back to 1.7.6 ? just wounderd if anybody else is haveing the same problems ?

Amnesix1

Registered
No, I don´t have these problems.

BH Image 1.7.8 works fine on my Vu+ Uno. Also BBC HD.

And the TS Panel?! Hmmm... I don´t need this plugin...

refedit

Registered
i have tryed this version of black hole on my vu ultimo and its very buggy wont work with catseye settings keeps crashiing on bbc 1 hd and a bit buggy with the ts panel to so back to 1.7.6 ? just wounderd if anybody else is haveing the same problems ?

try to upload not a previous saved chanel list, but a new one.
sometimes it causes me conflict uploading previous saved chanel lists of mine from a version of the image to the newer ones.

scorpion007

Registered
Yes had same problem as you.I couldnt get it to work with catseye settings so did a manual instalation of sat positions. to be honest bh images at the moment are not good.I tried asking there coder to update some skins and he said he hasnt got time as its a hobby? I am now using the vti 4.2.3 image which is a bit slow to reboot but works fine.

pem1

Registered
@scorpion007 yes sounds like to me they are putting them on the back burner ready for the new models m8 ?? same old story

medmed2005

Registered
in this moment VTI 5.0 is very good image for this stb
is stable and fast and not buggy
BH 1.7.8 and 1.7.9 is not good is heavy

levi45

Registered
in this moment VTI 5.0 is very good image for this stb
is stable and fast and not buggy
BH 1.7.8 and 1.7.9 is not good is heavy

you can use bh 1.7.8 and 1.7.9 ligth version and you can disable any plugins you dont use thats make your box more faster:thum:

medmed2005

Registered
i like this but is heavy
the problem is default skin (by ARMY)
if i change it (for ex : MATRIX) now is ok and fast .
other buggy for weather plugin :
if you tape the wrong region ---> green screen
or if not have internet and you tape one region ----> green screen.
and the transparencie of this skin it s not good because the letters not see good if you have one motif in the picture in the background .
finally VTI 5.0 for me is very good image

pem1

Registered
got 1.7.9 running ok with the modded catseye settings and disabled some pluggins running spot on now