DM900 and PowerVu

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Anyone know FIX for Dreambox 9xx series, when change from PowerVu channels without stream relay to CS or channels who working with emulator black screen? And helps only full restart...Many thanks!

ilmago_

Registered
Anyone know FIX for Dreambox 9xx series, when change from PowerVu channels without stream relay to CS or channels who working with emulator black screen? And helps only full restart...Many thanks!

By me from afn channels to biss or Tandberg no problem. If I switch from discovery channels or betfred to Tandberg or biss reboot needed. Maybe we have to add a new reader for each pv package?

ilmago_

Registered
Recently i change my Oscam version to oscam-svn11424-arm_v7-webif-emu-770...

I noticed that without stream relay, when i came from AFN Power Vu to another encrypted channel all works ok without reboot box...

If i came from different Power Vu channel (Like Discovery) i need to reboot it like before....

Hope this is the the start or end of the stream relay need....

Same with Oscam arm dream by juli13

panorama

Registered
Have the same problem on my DM920,hope Dreamproperty will fix it,but with the last drivers 27-11-2018.......nothing.

nautilus7

VIP
Yes, it seems like it is solved now.

juli13 is posting test binaries right now. Please test like in the instructions and report back.

Also users who did not have any problem before, test if everything is still working ok.

Last edited: