Update Loader
Removed unnecessary programs and (C line tester) because the detects a virus​

1394360373-615-x-354px-2014-03-09_112003.jpg

dahaka

Registered
SparkEdit 2.0.3

SparkEdit 2.0.3 by Lexus

As usual, export base XML-files on USB.
Peakons If needed we create a directory with XML-files folder "icon" and throw it Peakons.
Run editor SparkEdit.exe
Select the folder where your XML-files and edit.
Save your changes and import XML obrtano. Editor passes until run- testing, so before you do something, do not forget about backup. Write to the editor about glitches, will fix and if all is well, I will implement new features editor
Change log:
-Fixed: English
- Fixed: Departure editor when updating forms during boot Picone
Fixed:
- Corrected parsing Picone site lyngsat.com

added by:
- Error log imports Picone.
- Added Import Picone lyngsat.com with the entire list of satellite services or only of favorite services
* Thank you all for that support my editor. I hope that the editor helpful. Alas, under the circumstances, the continued support of the editor is not guaranteed. Unfortunately did not have time to complete all the editor Tuner DVB-T / DVB-C.
*Do not ask anyone and do not force, but infa about helping the author laid out in the "About".
*Write about glitches editor, that can be adjusted and I'm tinkering.

- Add English language interface
*At the expense of the channel has not yet thought of.
The next idea when the time will want to make the opportunity to load the channel list Peakons. Only here I can not parse lyngsat-logo.com. May have any other sites, prompts.
Fixed:
- Departure of the program if the structure of the import file is found invalid (office) characters (the previous version was not all fixed).
- Fixed sequence add channels to the list of favorites. Now highlight conserved sequence.
- Fixed compiling a list of service providers to filter.

added by:
- Tuner: DVB-T
- Tuner: DVB-C
*No ability to work with data Picone tuners did not have time to investigate, but in the near future to add.
Fixed:
- Drawing grid, as for me happier now move on grid

added by:
- Sort by:

By name service
Transponder and transponder inside still on SIDu service

Fixed:
- Departure of the program while retaining the service list when the table is empty (filter enabled, selected TP without services, etc.)
- Departure program when setting the flag "Skip" or "Block".
Fixed:
- Set flags "Skip", "Block" in the Favourites list, they were not saved after installation
- Slightly changed the export list to Excel
added by:
- MultiSelect in the channel list
Fixed:
- Removed the ability to delete or add favorite groups. The reason - after the data manipulation vis res tightly.
Who is such a problem does occur, the editor just edit the number of groups is following 32 and fill in the republic.
- Eliminate fly program due to StackOverflowException, associated with filters
added
- Filter by providers
- Displays a list of channels and favorites in Excel
Update:
- Added function to remove unused Picone.
- Added the function to format conversion Picone 204h126.
- In the status bar displays infa channel SID, VPID, APID in 16richnoy system.
- Fixed various bugs
beta Update:
- Added incremental search in the table. Performed the search as you type search words, to continue the search of the next line, you can press "F3".
- Improved structure of save files.
beta Update:
- Transponder verified now so: Sputnik + Frequency + Polarization + + Bit rate mode.
- Added import + satellite transponders from Dreambox, satellites.xml generator
beta
- Fixed work with radio Picone added filters SparkEdit 1.2 beta
Download
http://dfiles.ru/files/p4ljq0w6f

Special thanks 4 Lexus

dekolte

Registered
WEBTV - IPTV_LIST For Amiko STB

Ukrajina-Rusija
Nacionalni
Filmski
Dokumentarni
Sportski
XXX etc etc

dahaka

Registered
Spark Edit 2.2 by Lexus

Spark Edit 2.2 by Lexus

Spark Edit 2.2
Fixed:
- Import Picon with lyngsat.com (due to changes in the structure of the site)

added by:
- Folder to the list of channels: HD, SD, Free, Pay, Lock, Skip
- Added to the list of satellite mapping longitude
- In the list of services highlighted in green color HD channels and HD icon is displayed
- Download Picon with the receiver and the receiver

In the future I want to add the ability to obtain a list of channels and upload them back to the receiver without any extra-body movements with the stick and / or clatter in the menu. Who has the desired infoy, write, or give a link where you can read.

Spark Edit 2.1

added by:
- Import / Export between the satellite and transponder lists of services
- Work with Picone for DVB-T tuner
- Work with Picon for tuners DVB-C

Loading Picone only for tuners DVB-S / S2 !!!

dahaka

Registered
Spark web

1.Spark portal webapps 2012-04-09 { 1333954856.rar (89.6 KB) }
2.Webtv xmltool 2012-04-23 { 1335155493.rar (305.6 KB) }

powercisco

Super VIP
Amiko Alien Tool Box 2.2

Amiko Alien Tool Box 2.2 2.2:

Update : Settings Maker2.7 CLine to CcCaM 2.1 ADD : cccam tools *CLine to CcCaM info *how to CLine to CcCaM Ita *how to CLine to CcCaM Eng 2.0 CCam Tools: *Cccam ToolBox 0.12 *Cccam.cfg Quickedit *EasyOscam Manager *OCCreator *cccam2oscam ---------------------------------- system-keys: *dcce2_150 *PuTTYPortable *Key Bin Editor 1.4 *portscanner *SoftCam_KEY_Editor *LamminatorV2B ---------------------------------- settings: *DogSettings 1.6.8.0 *SettingsMaker2.6 *SparkEditor-1.7 video Logo: *E2 Logo_Generator *e2skinner2.0.6.3b_x64 *Picon Manager fuer E2 v1.0.3.10 *xorionBootLogoMatik

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!kh5V1JxQ!JfNQhSRzWw-VAjPrmZXs4pJZhuEu4bYOXdzn7AnSyIs

powercisco

Super VIP
Amiko.Hd.Ip.Tv.Editor-beta2.1

Amiko Hd Ip Tv Editor-beta2.1 This is a Beta version with Auto update warning: then rather be seen as a threat by the antivirus and here are two reasons: 1. I am not a Microsoft legal license to publish programs digital signature and a threat and almost all antiviruses have already entered this business Therefore the antivirus must be set to accept this also update file .exe that and the program necessary to update 2. the program before you start connects to a server and for the virus while being a threat (not having the digital signature) I assure you that the program and virus free go to/Update File and update it automatically, the program closes, delete the old version you download new and restarts Board to use as a text editor other than Microsoft but notepad ++ so the test and ordered Look again your advice and your suggestions NO VIRUS !!!! Program TESTED !!!

jenel

Registered
AmikoHdIpTvEditor1-1-12.rar

AmikoHdIpTvEditor1-1-12.rar
Final version

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!o1hF0biI!S-XW2rFeXTwgdZIYqakVZqVDjngrzhQF-ZbGS193x8o

dekolte

Registered
All key update 27.06.2016

Ovi ključevi su samo za AmikoHD sa chipom ALi 3511 i 3516
Dodan PowerVu & Tandberg
Testirano, Uživajte

This keys are only for Amiko HD with chip ALi 3511 and 3516
Added PowerVu & Tandberg
Tested, Enjoy

:thum:

Last edited:

jenel

Registered
Amiko HD IPTV Editor 1.0.2.5

In this new update, I updated the transformation code from m3u to webList
I added the ability to download, for the moment, the complete list or for those who want sollo Italian
the right side of the program are two squares one that read all and another that says Italy
checking the list to download all TV programs in place by checking the square Italy sollo the Italian list
The new update also comes with auto update (opening the old program if you are upgrading from)

AmikoHdIptv.jpg

AmikoHdptv_002.jpg

AmikoHdIptv_004.jpg

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
Amiko HD IPTV Editor 1.0.2.7

*added the possibility to download
*Germany.m3u
*E2 UserBouquet
*Spark xml file