Registered
index.php

My next box pues si

Saludos

monza42

Registered
Hi

Dear el General have a Look over here

h##p://w#w.techno-com.de/shopjtl/VU-Ultimo-Triple-Linux-HDTV-Receiver-Wechseltuner-DVB-S2-Satellit-DVB-C-Kabelfernsehen-DVB-T-E2
Price there is 599 Euro and the sell will Starts at 15.10.2011
But the bigger Problem is that the Ultimo will run only with E2 and
NOT with the next OS XMBC4STB which means for me
that the Support for the Ultimo will not last Long infect VU will sell
it´s new Boxes in 2012

elgeneral

Registered
yes @monza new year new box, now beta tester add files, tests and more

price no same equal dreambox never :rolleyes: need wait new year for see

support I think need time this box, will running never E2 no need this for add softcams and play

new year new box :D

Saludos

sungwutang

Registered
I cannot wait to test this elegant STB and its functionality. I have a few questions about the Ultimo: In which markets (countries) will the Ultimo be launched and will it be launched at the same time or different times for each region?? And I see that the price is approximately about 599 Euros??

sungwutang

Registered
Is the ultimo currently applying the XMBC software in its system? Why did you attach the Xbmc.pdf?

Last edited:

1198s

Registered
Can someone confirm the price of this new box and when they will be available in shops ??
Thanks

gorski

Registered
Well, I've been told that a new generation of Broadcom processors will finally hit the high streets in February or so and that of all the Broadcom chips only those will be able to do justice to MultiMedia...

But might be pricey...

Any relation to a new OS?

Any seriously reliable info, please?

Pheonix

Registered
at present there is no information from the manufacturers about either a release date or a expected price. there are not even any beta units available for the teams, where as with the uno we ( ViX ) had a few units about 4 months before the box was released. so read into that what you will.

gorski

Registered
The thing is, if you do Ultimo as a last of the Mohicans :D and then make and publish a new one, with a new OS, a much more powerful beast - what's the point of buying Ultimo?

All of us will wait a bit longer to get the new one with XBMC and strong and powerful HW...

I think Marusys are shooting themselves in the foot, a little bit, here...

S

stoyan900

I hope this receiver will not be, as Uno,with full defects. And then to,waiting long months to remove defects. :mad::mad:

gorski

Registered
Hope? You mean, you "presume"?

I certainly hope they come up with something really great but...

You may be right... The longer they delay with sales the worse it is for them, as the new models won't be far behind, we see with XBMC...