Quale flashexpander per immagine DM800 BlackHole-4.x

SIGIST61

Registered
Quale flashexpander per immagine DM800 BlackHole-4.x posso usare in quanto non riesco a utilizzare pennetta usb per aumentare la memoria:mecry:

SIGIST61

Registered
posso avere una guida per configurare teleportation per implementare la memoria perche' con flahexpander i plugin li continua a installare su memoria interna e non quella esterna

SIGIST61

Registered
I can have a guide to configure teleportation to implement memory because with flahexpander the plugins will continue to install them on internal memory and not the external one

giannako64

Registered
can somebody please help with flashexpander?

I have a DM 800 HD with a FERRARI card. I am installing the flashexpander plugin (enigma2-plugin-extensions-image-flashexpander_1.0_all.ipk) and restart. I run the plugin and it copies the flash memory to the usb stick (which I have formatted as EXT3 on my PC). After the copy is done, it asks that I restart but upon restart NO MATTER WHICH IMAGE I HAVE INSTALLED - and I have installed and tried MANY - I get a green screen with error and the box restarts. After restart I run the flashexpander and it gives me the message that it runs and shows the usb stick...but in reality nothing is copied on it, everything is still on the flash memory. Also if I try to install anything new it says that flash memory is low (meaning the box's memory and that it is going to install on that and not on usb). The box recognizes the usb stick ok.

So I can not use the 8 GB usb stick I have inserted in the box.
Currently I have this image installed: Nemesis2.6-e2-OE(1.6)-SVN(112r0)_Ferrari-SSl88F_DM800_20150301_RAED

but I have tried also many SSL88F new images (OPENPLI, BLACKHOLE).

Last edited: