PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

vakula

Super VIP
Octagon SX88
PV AU

OK
Discovery Europe (4.8°E - 12322 V 27500)
Discovery Networks (0.8°W- 12303 V 27500)
Discovery Networks (4.8°E- 12360 V 27500)
SIS-Live (4.8°E)

KO
AFN (9°E )

mickydes

Registered
thanks for posting the boxes that work.
With the Freesat V7( there 2 versions on eBay) is it worth buying one for to get AFN for the NFL saying they are cheap.
Really only need AFN and sis-live to work or is it best just holding on as my technomate 5402 won't work on it again ?
sorry for the questions as my box etc got set up and never done anything to it.

Drosan

Registered
2018/08/13 15:36:49 552101BD c (ecm) vuplus-team.com (0E00@000000/0000/00A4/48:01C0C749115CA294E5AC3862405FC088): found (4 ms) by emulator (L/1/3/3) - Comutacao HD
2018/08/13 15:36:50 4D15FB67 r (emu) A new hash mode [17] is in use.

rocSTEADY

Registered
thanks for posting the boxes that work.
With the Freesat V7( there 2 versions on eBay) is it worth buying one for to get AFN for the NFL saying they are cheap.
Really only need AFN and sis-live to work or is it best just holding on as my technomate 5402 won't work on it again ?
sorry for the questions as my box etc got set up and never done anything to it.

freesat v7 hd with the latest firmware works with AFN. However, Id recommend you getting the V8 Super. Its a more stable STB in my opinion and not that much difference in terms of $

adecam

Donating Member
VIARK DROI HD

PowerVu AU

OK
Discovery Networks (4.8E- 12360 V 27500 + 0.8°W- 12303 V 27500)
SIS-Live (4.8°E)
AFN (9°E )

KO
Discovery Europe (4.8E - 12322 V 27500)

Please, how to export the keys file (softcam), via USB, to a pendrive?
Here, Azamérica S2015 is a clone, and we did not find this option.

Thank you!

eaglevision993

Registered
I doubt there will be a fix for oscam soon. It has been too long for such a simple fix to take that much time. The support is pretty much gone.
But it works on most other systems.

knoppix1692

Registered
Good day, Im sorry for newb post - just not sure where to look. Can anyone tell me where to start to try to get keys so that i can help? I have cuda GPU and dvb-s2 pci card, im just not sure the tools etc. Could anyone point me in the right way by sharing a link with some threads or what to search? Thanks..

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Good day, Im sorry for newb post - just not sure where to look. Can anyone tell me where to start to try to get keys so that i can help? I have cuda GPU and dvb-s2 pci card, im just not sure the tools etc. Could anyone point me in the right way by sharing a link with some threads or what to search? Thanks..

If you want to watch sat tv channels or cabel tv channels

You need ;

1. Windows pc
2. Progdvb/dvbdream/dvbviewer/..
3. powervu emu latest vercion v.3.0
4. Satellite or cabel system

kebien

Registered
I doubt there will be a fix for oscam soon. It has been too long for such a simple fix to take that much time. The support is pretty much gone.
But it works on most other systems.

Are you working for the STB companies? why you think your opinion is important at all or that people wants to hear it??

How do you know this is simple fix?
How do you know the support is gone?

Educate yourself : there are 40 possible hashes,of which only 5 or 6 have been used.
Only couple people are up to date with the latest firmware update.
Some of them are working for the STB companies,so they are paid to supply a fix.
The few freeware people that are supplying information to emulators makers to fix this could be simply on vacation or waiting for more developments.
My advice : keep your opinions to yourself,do not waste bandwidth with uncalled speculation.
peace

SuannS

Donating Member
10.1 - In USA, all the feeds work from 30 deg west to 135 deg west except for sport 24 and globocast which use hash 15