Correct Lnb ?

natedogg20050

Donating Member
Hey Right now i own a Inverto Black Ultra for my 125 Gibertini

and i would like to change for Invacom is there any ideas for a good Lnb for feeds that is good for my dish ?

the price is not a problem

csell

Registered
Hi.

I don't know if you want to use a normal universal LNB or a C120 flange LNB. But I remember to have seen a 'Gibertini C120 Feed horn for offset focus dishes' to be used together with a C120 flange LNB on the 125 Gibertini. When I try to Google it, I se it from several shops.

Regards Carsten.

alfred_1

Registered
Hey Right now i own a Inverto Black Ultra for my 125 Gibertini

and i would like to change for Invacom is there any ideas for a good Lnb for feeds that is good for my dish ?

the price is not a problem

Look don't change the Inverto for any other LNB. It's the Best that you can have. Invacom are no 'miracle' makers. I have a Gibertini 1.2 Dish and also a Gibertini 1.5 Dish and on both of them I have an Invert Black. On the 1.5 Dish I installed a Gibertini FeedHorn with a C120 Inverto But with the Feedhorn I didn't see any improvements which one can say that it is worth buying one...So my advice is to stick with your Inverto...
also for your Information another LNB which is of the same caliber of the Inverto is the....'BEST' 0.1DB LNB...Both of these LNB'S are at Par with each other.

maffster

Registered
Definitely stick with the inverto, I didn't see much signal difference compared to others but i would pick up channels the others didn't from weaker transponders