Dreambox 800se vs Skybox F5S signal

FUNLONY

VIP
Greetings m8's
I want to share an experience and ask for your assistance on the issue that I have.
I have two boxes

1. Dreambox 800se
  2. Skybox F5S
With Skybox I don't have any issue with getting signal on all the frequencies, and when I make a scan, most of the channels are showing well with no issues.

When I do the same thing with Dreambox 800se, I cannot get the signal after 11800 frequency. The LNB is configured on Universal.

Can anyone assist me on this.

Thank you in advance.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
is this happening when you do an automatic scan of a whole satellite for instance Hotbird 13 east.

and is it ok when you put the frequencies in manually, or does it still not find them, if its ok try updating your satellite.xml file then try a rescan after that.

FUNLONY

VIP
is this happening when you do an automatic scan of a whole satellite for instance Hotbird 13 east.

and is it ok when you put the frequencies in manually, or does it still not find them, if its ok try updating your satellite.xml file then try a rescan after that.
Brummie

Thank you for your prompt response
I have tried with both options. Have done with automatic scan of Hotbird satellite, and also I have tried to add the TP manually ans scan them manually, but nothing changes!

Forgot to mention that dm800se is clone!

Thank you again

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
that's strange if its not picking them up when you add the transponders manually, is it a fixed dish or motorised.

I would definitely update the satellite xml file, does this happen on all images might be worth reflashing with another image and try that the tuner is working if it finds other channels on that sat, I had a problem with a clone 800se it would find some Horizontal Freqs but not the Vertical ones the tuners can be really hit and miss on them I even tried a different tuner