Where about you from in UK & what is your receiver

tinbox11

Registered
walthamstow,
db500c & db500s, Xsat410, manathan.
Want to test out db before get the hd version.

bigglesk

Registered
Well I am located in Southsea (South coast of UK). I have a 1.1mtr mot dish and my main receiver is the TM6900HD. Any one in my area please PM me.

Seize ya.... bigglesk

sporting2006

Registered
Greater London,

Neotion 601, Arion 350, FS Lifetime II, FS 4200, SkyStar2 DVB card. 80cm Motorised with 0.1db LNB.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
ok i will be first
i live in lancashire nr blackpool
i been a humax owner for nearly 10 yrs just now got a db 7020 but still know little bout it ...

:D

I also live near Blackpool, very near Blackpool :thum:

Funboy

Registered
Hi to all,

Live in Somerset and have been in the satellite game both work and hobby since 1978 so have had a few boxes in that time ALL motorised apart from the Sky boxes that is. O how I miss those early 16 channel Sky boxes :rolleyes:

Best analogue box I had was a chaparral monterey 40, top stuff in its day and able to pickup C band via a 1.2 dish! Currently I own three Dreamboxes 500,5620,7020 and my beloved ReelBox Avantgarde.

Great site with loads of helpful info. Love that support has been given to dreamboxedit in regards to its new name openDBedit3 :clapping: as this would have been a sad day if the project was aloud to die.

Regards
Funboy

habile

Registered
*sigh* ... feeling very inadequate ... and still getting my head around where to start with my AB IPBOX 9000HD :/

All a bit scary down here in Bucks... (near Buckingham).

Thanks for these forums - I'm sure it's all here somewhere!
Chris.

Dweeb

Registered
North Lincolnshire and I am having a Shit time trying to load Openbox onto my Phoenix Apollo CI+MC without success.
Help needed.

drahcirk03

Registered
north east kent, used to b a lovely resort, bit of a butt hole now,samsung9500ay, t/mate5400ci, apollo mc ci, converted to open box, 4 dishes inc sky,.

Dweeb

Registered
Thanks drahcirk03 for the 2 PM's, but I need 3 posts to be able to reply. I did get on the Pimps but no response to my problem.
On as Dark Cloud.
Andrew007 must be on holiday.

ghostdog

Registered
Ayrshire - TM9100,vbox, Jaeger 128 H-to-H and 90cm.
Also have (stored away) 1.2m and 1.0m dishes, Pace 508ip and Nokia 9600 with Dr Overflow.

Last edited:

jeffco

Registered
Hi All,

Bracknell, Berkshire but now living in Southwest France, if any members are based in Portugal could you please pm me as I am thinking of moving to Portugal and would like some information.

Curently using SS2 with VPlug and S2emu, Echcostar 3000ip with various cams and cards packed away.

Regards, Jeff

frogwatcher

Registered
I'm in SW London with a new TM9600HD PVR with built in terrestrial Freeview and 85cm dish pointing at Hotbird. I may invest in a motor for the system in the future, but for now I'd just like to experiment a little first.

onion@

Registered
technomate 1500ci/technotrend hd s3650/skystar2 all wonderful pc better for pciture i think wat does any one else think
:thum:

from sheffield topsignals on 80cm upwards