Cloud I Box II OSCAM setup

TurboPirate

Registered
upload your channel list i'll create some powervu channels as an example
You mean the xml satellite file? I just need SPACE PNR SPACE PNR ACE.......allow me to try to upload........before that someone mentioned that I need to upgrade a video driver for that STB in order of the stream relay to work and he (guy who says knows about Cloud I Box series) he is sure that driver no longer exist because the Cloud I Box II is an OE1.6 image not a OE2.0, just sharing what other person not in forums told me.......

Rickk

Registered
we can try it or you buy yourself a better box
not the xml, the complete channel list
with dreamboxedit of the box download zip with (for example) winrar
you can also create a boquet with your channels before

TurboPirate

Registered
This is the xml you need? Sat 58w SPACE PNR and SPACE PNR AC3......
Tried everything found out I am not allowed to upload attachments......

TurboPirate

Registered
Code:
p:
005f:0bcb8eb0:0065:0001:1:0
SPACE PNR
p:,c:000262,c:010258,c:030262,C:0e00,f:40
015f:0b54ab52:0004:0002:1:0
Can this be?

TurboPirate

Registered
Code:
#EXTM3U 
#EXTVLCOPT--http-reconnect=true 
http://192.168.0.7:8001/1:0:1:60:65:1:BCB8EB0:0:0:0:
I hope this one helps, I used it before deleted everything before http and edited after http with 127001:17999 like I read in tutorials and videos.....thanks in advance.......I also have doubts in global config if the correct setting is temp.oscam log or dev/tty or dev/null with stream relay enabled

TurboPirate

Registered
Finally I could install the latest oscam for this image.......in cinfig...dvbapi had to chnage setting from OE2.2 to DISABLED....

TurboPirate

Registered
OK now after I edit the channel with the new url serv id etc. etc. when I try to upload back to STB in dreamboxedit I get message
reload of satellites.xml failed mode 3 not supported by your box
second error in log
Reload of blacklist failed mode 4 not supported by your box......

Rickk

Registered
here the bouquet load it into dreamboxedit

setting dreamboxedit enigma1 look picture

TurboPirate

Registered
If I press Satellite how indicated in the photo I get nothing from STB but errors, I can retrieve channels after I press Enigma2.........

TurboPirate

Registered
Hello Rickk finally got 1 channel working, TRU TV D9225 same TP but a lot of pixeling trying to fix that..........I am confused about the global config.....on videos it says stdout.......thanks for your time and help

TurboPirate

Registered
Hello Rickk You know I have 2 Cloud I Box, so I tried OpenATV 6.2 on the second Cloud did the Stream Relay with default settings and I have no pixeling...could it be the Cloud with OpenPLi 4 came with to many add-ons restricting the STB's memory? Do you think if I remove all those extra add-ons to the OpenPLi 4 the memory will free up and will stop the pixeling? Thanks in advance TP

Rickk

Registered
open- atv,nfr or hdf rely on the oe-alliance development environment

open-pli, hdmu another image branch runs under pli, they do not belong to the oe-alliance

here is something different in any case
compare your processor load and your memory etc.

hint
if oatv works, use it on your other box as well
you have the possibility to run a usb stick multiboot so you can test other images in full extent

TurboPirate

Registered
Rickk I didn't find how to remove all the addons the OpenPLi 4 for the Cloud I Box II so I installed OpenATV 6.2 and the ipk oscam 11785 copy paste the softcam did the Stream Relay using the default 600 with 99% free Pixeling you were right......now I need help with 2 things, 1 is about the Cloud I Box II the other is the new thread I started for the FreeSat GTC......
Cloud I Box II is about iks, I was told I can use the OSCAM instead of changing from OSCAM to MGCamd Everytime I change from powervu to iks satellite...... is that true?