Plugin Error NWemu.dll

SatEze

Donating Member
I'm getting the following Plugin error: Exception initializing plugin C:\program Files (x86)\SmartDVB\plugins\NWemu.dllwhen I start SmartDVB. I have searched the forum, but couldn't find a solution. How do I fix this?

Dardrous

Registered
You have to put your plugin at this folder like this

C:\Users\user_Name\AppData\Local\SmartDVB\Plugins\NWemu

And not like you have made

C:\program Files (x86)\SmartDVB\plugins\NWemu ( it's not working like that )

SatEze

Donating Member
Thanks for your response, but you suggestion didn't work. I never had any problems with this before until I reinstalled Winpro 10 from scratch. I had a similar error (vHelper Error) with Vplug2.4.6 and I downloaded and installed Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_0_2o and Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_1_0h to fix that issue. This is issue should have a similar fix, but I don't know where to get the files to fix the NWemu issue.

jan55

you make screenshot (with little app. "Lightshot") of your SmartDVB app. and screenshot of folder "SmartDVB/Plugins/NWemu" and show them here (as on pictures)

jan55

run SmartDVB and NWemu on some encrypt channel and also
please your second screenshot of "NWemu" folder with all files in him (same as my second screenshot:
Computer > Local Disc (C:) > Users > (your name of PC) > AppData > Local > SmartDVB > Plugins > NWemu) ...
i send pm to you !

Last edited:

SatEze

Donating Member
Finally, success!! I downloaded and installed "NWemu1.2.7_setup" from here and the error is gone!:D
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread!:thum:

Last edited:

Motogato

Registered
Hi, I'm having a problem with dvbdream with nwemu plugin not working, if removing nwemu from the plugins folder already works everything ok