VU+DUO2 Images

Jimdefruit

Registered
If you are a complete beginner then the VTI image has everything in it and works straight out of the box.

Obviously, like all other Enigma2 images, you will need to configure the tuners but settings etc can be downloaded direct to the box from the VTI server.

Last edited:

antrabe

Registered
I tested bkackhole and vti best by the moment blackhole im new with Vu but it seem that dreambox works better than Vu

crocu

Registered
Hello

I can't success to upgrade my VU+ DUO2 from original firmware to any other image. ( i tried Open Black Hole 0.1 and Black Hole 2.1.7 with 4 differents USB FAT32 formated )

When i switch the VU+ Duo2 on with usb key is attached on front port, the box do not display the upgrade message and finally boot-up normally without checking the USB key.

My USB key was FAT32 formated from Windows 10 and contains in the root :
\vuplus\duo folder and sub-folder.

Can someone help me on this please ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
\vuplus\duo folder and sub-folder.

Can someone help me on this please ?

The folder system you are showing is for the vu+ duo not the duo2 it would be vuplus/duo2

antrabe

Registered
i test openpli and openblackhole last one and for me has better picture quality the openblackhole never test VTI

abrasat

Registered
Isn't the image that support Powervu but the emu that you have inside.

Of course it is the emu, but that works only if the image offers the possibility to set the option "Include ECM in http streams". Which images do have that option ?