Chat rooms installed

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I didn't want them on forum but rather on external page. So they are on tv guides page. You can access them here:

http://www.sat-universe.com/tvguides/chat/

You can have private conversations too by clicking on a username and typing a message to that person. Chat will be displayed in main window but it will be only seen by 2 persons that are having a conversation.

If you have any suggestions for topics of new rooms feel free to say so. There probably won't be much people there in the beginning but perhaps they'll hit it off with time.

You can either register or log in as guests. I suggest you register since it only takes few details.

You can't use login info from forum in chat rooms, since they are not related.

Batata4u

Registered
I don't know how to change to user name .. from "guest" to my name .. from where do I have to register ..

Excuse my ignorance ... :eek:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I just noticed that there is strange yellow background for username field with IE. It looks fine and blue with firefox though.

Batata4u

Registered
Thanx Rocknroll .. I couldn't see it because of my display size .. I reduced it and I saw the tab .. Thanx and sorry for any disturbance .. :)

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Rocknroll said:
I just noticed that there is strange yellow background for username field with IE. It looks fine and blue with firefox though.

Ok I changed font color to boxes with yellow background. It was white font and you couldn't see what you were writing there. Now it is black font and that should be fine now.