• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

Mediastar Ms.Demand z2 white screen issue

samkhp

Registered
booting screen comes when start google play service white screen open in windows again and again

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
you know how to install software ....

if boot's working, it's possible it's the firmware that's corrupt and you can have a solution just re-writing it again with romupdate procedure (it's available on net or on mediastar site I suppose and you need a flashusb for it).

If it's a video problem there is no solution that looking for an assitance center for it :rolleyes:

samkhp

Registered
if boot's working, it's possible it's the firmware that's corrupt and you can have a solution just re-writing it again with romupdate procedure (it's available on net or on mediastar site I suppose and you need a flashusb for it).

If it's a video problem there is no solution that looking for an assitance center for it :rolleyes:

thank you for reply this is not for video problem this is issue of google play service windows open white screen comes can you please give me how to make usb for install software

samkhp

Registered
thanks you all guys for reply me but now i am fixing my issue my box working very well again :thum:

Stephen82

Registered
Same problem

Hi!
How you fix the problem I has the same problem after boot has notice PS4 isn't responding.