skysat s2020

bus442003

Registered
hi to everyone can someone tell me if the skysat s2020 is a good receiver and what satellite can I open with this receiver. Thank u

mr.silverado

Registered
I just purchased one and received it about a week ago, so I am still playing with it. I am in North America, so I don't have anyone in my area with this unit. It has been a nice unit so far. I can confirm that it will autoroll both powervu and Biss channels. The blind scan works well, but I have not been able to open the H.265 channels. I do not have a 4k tv, so I am not sure if that is the issue. The unit is very small, and runs very hot. Overall, I like it so far. I am hoping to get the iptv working on it soon.

marcsal71

Registered
Saludos bueno te cuento mi impresion sobre este equipo Skysat 2020.Regular nada mas es bastante deficiente en el scan hay ciertos tps de algunos sat que ni te lo cojen,no puedes extraer su sof can key,si lo comienzas a cada rato hecer busqueda ciega es muy probable que el equipo se te quede en pantalla negra en pocas palabra para mi no es recomendable,hay opciones en equipos mejor que este....

mr.silverado

Registered
Translation from marcsal71:

Greetings good I tell you my impression about this team Skysat 2020.Regular nothing else is quite deficient in the scan there are certain tps of some sat that neither take it to you, you can not extract your sof can key, if you start it every time hecer blind search It is very likely that the team will stay on the black screen in a few words for me is not recommended, there are options in teams better than this ....

Thanks marcsal71.
It will extract the softcam key and will give you the option on a blind scan to delete the current transponders or leave them. It is not my best unit, but so far has been pretty good.

bus442003

Registered
I’m in the state of Texas USA and I have this receiver but for unknown reason the powervu channels stop working and I can only see the free to air channels wonder what happen .thank u

mr.silverado

Registered
If the keys have changed on that transponder, then you will need to let it sit on the channel until the autoroll unscrambles it. This can sometimes take over half an hour.

bus442003

Registered
i really thought that this receiver was a good receiver but I guess it's not I have a free sat super 8 and the powervu keys are always working and when the keys change it takes just a second for them to change

Joosat

Registered
Pls how do configure FTP Client server of this decoder and how do I activate the Biss keys auto roll function it though PowerVu keys are auto rolling very fast on it pls assistance is needed on this thanks

BigBoyDale

Registered
Is there a good forum for this receiver? Also, where you can get firmware updates? Will the updates affect autoroll since that has to have a server set up.

Thanks!

De Fault

Registered
does anyone know how you can upload an edited softcam key into this unit?

Well, I have found the menu to upload softcam.key from an USB stick.

This function is available at the Tools menu -> Upgrade by USB -> Key.

You have to highlight the required key file in the right panel, then press OK on it.

FallsCity TxNS3FTA

Registered
Hi Bus

I Have The SKYSAT S2020 Reciever,Trying To Get Music Choice On It @
125w 4140 V 30000 SR,with A 180cm mesh dish and titainium c-1 pll C band LNBF,everything on SKYSAt S2020 Is Working Just fine,However I Do Not Know What 2nd Tuner Is Used For,Anyone That Knows This I Would Be extremely greatful!Thank You!

FallsCity TxNS3FTA

Registered
Hello To Everyone

I Flashed SKYSAT S2020 With Latest Firmware Hoping That Was The Problem,But It Still Only Has Signal But 0 Quality On 125w 4140 V 30000 Sr,Music Choice, However That Fq & Symbol Rate Shows Up During Blind Scan,Any Suggestions As To Why It Won't Get A Signal Quality Reading On This Particular FQ,Thank You!

rocSTEADY

Registered
I Have The SKYSAT S2020 Reciever,Trying To Get Music Choice On It @
125w 4140 V 30000 SR,with A 180cm mesh dish and titainium c-1 pll C band LNBF,everything on SKYSAt S2020 Is Working Just fine,However I Do Not Know What 2nd Tuner Is Used For,Anyone That Knows This I Would Be extremely greatful!Thank You!

the 2nd tuner is for an additional LNB or a different antenna, for instance I have my 10ft antenna connected to tuner 1 and the 7ft'er to tuner 2

as for your other question regarding that channel on 125W, ill try it out later tonight when I get home to see if I experience the same issues as you