Go Back   Sat Universe > Dreambox (SD Models) > Dreambox Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

All live feeds service unavailable - DM800se

Dreambox Chat

Old 03-03-2018, 16:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default All live feeds service unavailable - DM800se

Been running a DM800se with motorised dish for years and itís been solid.
But in the last week or so I canít get any live feeds.
If I blind/manual scan for a feed the box finds it no problem, but when I click on the feed itís greyed out and says service unavailable.
This happens on all live feeds but normal channels are all fine (Vhannibal list)
Tuner set up using USALS as always have - nothing changed

Iíve tried:
Reflashing
3 completely different images
Updated satellites.xml
New tuner
New 3amp power supply

Thought I would post here first to see if anybody has experienced the same before I throw the box out the window and buy a new one.
Old 03-03-2018, 19:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,220 Times in 7,618 Posts

No experts on feeds but for those that are youll need to give specific parameters of the channels you have tried.

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
Old 03-03-2018, 19:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sorry should of said.
I tried a biss feed for 3pm KO on 7e this afternoon.
Also got the same result with the BT sport feed for the late kick off. It happens with them all.
A service search finds the feeds fine but when I choose them in the channel list I just get:
Service unavailable check tuner configuration.
Old 03-03-2018, 20:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

can you get normal channels eg fta stuff? sounds like broke tuner
Old 03-03-2018, 20:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes FTA and all other channels are fine.
To be honest I have not actually tried scanning any FTA channels such as BBC1 because I used a ready made channel list. Itís just scanning for live sports feeds where it happens.
Iíll try removing the channel list and scanning a sat for regular FTA channels to see if I can replicate the error.
Old 13-03-2018, 15:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

So update on this strange problem. It seems it's actually the blind scan function thats causing a problem.
If I blind scan it finds the channel but is greyed out and says service unavailable.
If I then scan for the exact same channel/feed using manual scan and input all parameters everything works as should.
Tested on several images but same with all.

So not sure why this happens but I will just have to stick to manual scanning.