dm500hd v2 not start correct

mas1987sk

Registered
Hello. I have a new dm500hd v2. I have some problem from begin. I thought, that isnt inside any SW. Because when I switch on box I saw only picture with STB.

So I find on web other firmware - newnigma, oozoon, open atv and this is my problem. When I flash image and the I give reboot. So image will be start without problem. I can configure my output (HDMI, ...) and everything working. But then my box I switch off (any power). When I again switch this box on, so I see again only picture of image and box isnt contuinuos to starting in menu and so.

Where could be the problem? Hardware error or I make something wrong and I would have change for example bootloader? On dreambox site I read that new bootloader is only for dm500hd and not for dm500hd v2.

I tried find some other bootloader, but everything what I found was with .ipk and I need .nfi. I found some bootloader seconstage 84, but when I give this so I dont have again secondstage 89 with .nfi. Can I flash also .ipk files?

Thank you for your advice.

mas1987sk

Registered
I tried it.

1. I installed DreamUP.
2. I give COM3 in my fall
3. I pressed connect
4. I switched box on
5. Box was connected
6. I pressed flash with file with .nfi
7. It was flashed
8. I pressed disconnected
9. Box was started and it makes all.
10. I pressed in menu restart
11. The box want make new start, but I saw also in this case only begin picture and it works not next.

When I would next start I must next flash this same SW make.

EnoSat

I tried it.

1. I installed DreamUP.
2. I give COM3 in my fall
3. I pressed connect
4. I switched box on
5. Box was connected
6. I pressed flash with file with .nfi
7. It was flashed
8. I pressed disconnected
9. Box was started and it makes all.
10. I pressed in menu restart
11. The box want make new start, but I saw also in this case only begin picture and it works not next.

When I would next start I must next flash this same SW make.

run putty , set COM port , open , run dreambox and watch debug

mas1987sk

Registered
I flashed it also with original dreambox image. And the same result.

I sent it to warranty service. I think that is it hardware. Maybe cache or RAM.

Thank you for your helpness.