10°E 11304 V 30000 signal lost since some days

Margenius

Registered
Hi people! I have a VU+ Uno and a 100cm dish with a universal LNB. For many weeks I tuned this feed frequency with a signal around 66/67% without problems to lock! Strangely since the last Sunday on the afternoon the signal began to be disturbed during the match and I had some problems to lock it. On the evening of the same day the signal was disappeared! :(
Today I re-tried to tune that feed frequency because there was a football match, but it was impossible to tune that feed! But still I can tune other frequencies on 10°E. I have no changed any setting on my decoder; rotor, dish and LNB work perfectly, and not even there are problems of bad weather now!
Maybe they have decreased the irradiation power on that frequency?
Anyone can help me to understand which can be the problem?

Thank you in advance! :thum:

garidi

Registered
I had the same problem on that frequency untill i changed the lnb into a Black Inverto single
Now no lost of signal at all

kizalok

Registered
I have same problem especially when solosat broadcast tennis. For example 11014 H 22500 on 10°E atp London. I have 100cm Triax motorised and pcie prof-8000, inverto black ultra (Serbia). When do RF Scan with easy blind scan to check freq. most of the time signal is ~35dBm, signal strenght is ~80% but signal quality is from 12-30% and sometime when no clouds 40-50%. If signal quality is <=20% I have glitches end errors. Its hard to find bigger offset dish here, but can get 160cm parabola. Can some tell me, is enough to install 160cm parabola, will i get more stable and higher signal quality. What is better bigger offset or parabola?

regards

william-1

Feed Hunter
Some transmissions on Eutelsat 10A @ 10 east are for subscribers for these they sometimes turn down the signal as it is cheaper than encrypting,

Eutelsat advises subscribers to services @ 10 east to install a 500cm dish for trouble free reception.

garidi

Registered
I have same problem especially when solosat broadcast tennis. For example 11014 H 22500 on 10°E atp London. I have 100cm Triax motorised and pcie prof-8000, inverto black ultra (Serbia). When do RF Scan with easy blind scan to check freq. most of the time signal is ~35dBm, signal strenght is ~80% but signal quality is from 12-30% and sometime when no clouds 40-50%. If signal quality is <=20% I have glitches end errors. Its hard to find bigger offset dish here, but can get 160cm parabola. Can some tell me, is enough to install 160cm parabola, will i get more stable and higher signal quality. What is better bigger offset or parabola?

regards
Hi
I think that if you use a 160cm Prime focus dish with an Invacom or an inverto lnb you probably get better results on all feeds frequencies even the weakest ones.
Big dish diameters is the best solution .
The problematic question is to have enough space to set it.

erminionoce

Registered
11305 v 30000 10 est signal down?

Can anyone help me?i've try to catch the signal 11305 v 30000 on 10 est but for me is down?
it's possible?
can someone check please? thank you very much

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
ive not saw any signal in past few days yes very strange
ive just checked Eutel 10A 10 East and ...

11221 v 27500sr = Perfect Signal 92% Tonight
11221 H 30000sr = NO Signal at all Tonight
11262 H 30000sr = NO Signal at all Tonight
11304 v 30000sr = NO Signal at all Tonight
11303 H 30000sr = NO Signal at all Tonight

---
Barney

garidi

Registered
Can anyone help me?i've try to catch the signal 11305 v 30000 on 10 est but for me is down?
it's possible?
can someone check please? thank you very much

Just to inform you that 11305 V 30000 is the UBUER stongest signal on 10E .For me it works even in raining wheather.
So either you have a lnb or dish problem (bad quality product)

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
yeah i know m8 .
Signal left few days ago not just today or yesterday
maybbe it will come back again "if" it does then im certain whatever Biss feeds were on it will need new keys again to open those feed channels that were on 11304 v 30000sr

just give it a few days and see what happens its certainly no fault whatsoever of your setup or dish or LNB anything like that i promise you .

cheers ,
-
Barney