DM 500HD FERRARI PROBLEM

balaku

Registered
Please help when i flash my inet-500hd with last image dream elite2.1 ss83 for ferrari, my box in end of flash i read this mesage < Flashing failed <002 crc failed> Box will be unusable now>, what hapen and can i save my box

plachta

Donating Member
try connect FerrariFiller_1_3_3_7F.exe........and in the browser, enter the ip address of FerrariFiller_1_3_3_7F and there is the possibility of return.Must be associated with the LAN and miniUSB.

Last edited:

balaku

Registered
My friend PLACHTA i conect with this and i flash my box 10-15 times with all images ferrari but my box do not reboot, and in display green eye and anything. please forgive me for my english language

balaku

Registered
WHEN i start inet-500hd sim ferrari he started normaly but when i change canal he reboot infinity. please help

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
What you need to do mate is flash via DreamUP or one of the hacked versions.

Start DreamUP and from the taskbar select the extra option and select recover bad sectors. Now select your image and flash as normal.

gorski

Registered
Actually, there is an app for Ferrari - Filler...

Also, you can do it via your web browser...

I have a "how to" for PB-E2 VX in detail...

You need an appropriate E2 for Ferrari!

Good luck!

gorski

Registered
inet = greek market clone, I think - but which SIM card?

Which image?

How are you doing it?

Etc. etc.

balaku

Registered
YES, i buy this receiver in greek market i have inet-500hd ferrari sim card inserted with image PB-E2 VX, now my box not started i see green light in display, when i conected with FERRARI FILLER the box dont answer i see this message WAIT ACKNOWLEDGE.

Andi12

Registered
Shqiptar mere kete qe pote postoj

besoj se dote mbaroj pune se e shikoj qe u merzite

link Vlora Vlora bjeri mor te lumte dora:thum: