Dead 500HD

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
In this case the enforcer tool may help, Yes developed for a clone but all enforcer does is force DReamUP to connect and flash when the STB does not connect correctly.

I see no harm in trying that.

Ferret

kammoun.a

Registered
In this case the enforcer tool may help, Yes developed for a clone but all enforcer does is force DReamUP to connect and flash when the STB does not connect correctly.

I see no harm in trying that.

Ferret

I have used enforcer with dreamup and no answer... dm500hd dead...

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Time to speak to your dealer then my friend as it is know a batch of 500HD receivers were faulty.

Ferret

fobo

Registered
I heard now they are putting the 400mhz processor on the dm800, for dm800+. wow!!!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
It would make sense that as they will need to compete with the VU Solo that has a 333mhz cpu so a 400 on the 800+ would blow that away and put it on par with the VU Duo.

Ferret

fobo

Registered
Although it will alwyas miss in pirce of the VU+ (along with features/hw for the same price) and the faster processor can't justify that gap. We will not play highly demanding games on it.
(I was trying to be ironic regarding the processor in the first post)

PRYL76

Registered
Anyone got their boxes back from repairs?
I have sent my two!!! dead 500HD to Dream but they have had them for over a week now.
My 500HD boxes was delivered at the same time and both died only two days apart.

kammoun.a

Registered
Anyone got their boxes back from repairs?
I have sent my two!!! dead 500HD to Dream but they have had them for over a week now.
My 500HD boxes was delivered at the same time and both died only two days apart.

My dm500 HD was dead after 1 week fault caused by my (I have retired min USB cable befor upgard finish)

The operation of sending and come back for reciver has during 12 days. They (dream multimedia)changed me a new box.

Note: I have buy my Dm500 HD from Dubai.

Sorry for my english
Regards

poliv123

Registered
Hi,
Where can i find the flash tool 1.2?
Do you mean Dreamup?
Can i fix dm500hd?(Green led)
Thank you!!

Last edited:

tarfous2003

Registered